Ring Question: Too Much?

So my lady and I been hittin it off for a year this coming 20th and I'm tryin to hook it up w/ something nice. I got her a necklace already so that'sout of the question and I can't find any bracelets I'd wanna get her. So I'm askin: Is a ring too much? I mean I know she won't think I'mdoin too much and I'm not tryin to get her to marry me or anything but I think a ring would be nice. Not some serious diamond ring but a little modestjoint from like tiffanys or something. No more than like $150. What do yall think?

get ready to be called a simp

edit: aso no way you'[re getting diamond anything especially from a name brand store like tiffany's for $150.

maybe take her and let her pick out something she'd want?

Get her some nice diamond earrings before you think about getting her a ring. I think the only time a guy should buy a woman a ring if its an engagement ring.That's just my opinion tho

how old are you? serious question. if i was 18/19 again i wish someone would of told me don't bother spending that much cash on a girlfriend, even aserious one, only to see them lose it or yall break up, if it's a good relationship and lasts into later adulthood, then you don't need little modestjoints to signify anything, wait for the real deal my man

i'm about to be 20. yea i know not to get way in over my head but yall are right. i'll get her a little something. earrings could work. and i aint nodamn simp. i got a girl and handle my business.
pimp.gif
yea i said i'm not planning on getting her a diamond ring cuz
laugh.gif
F all that

only ring I'll ever buy would be wedding related.
I personally dont even believe in coppin chicks jewelry no more. My last girl soured me on that.
if youre set on jewelry though, I'd go earrings and call it a day

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Get her some nice diamond earrings before you think about getting her a ring. I think the only time a guy should buy a woman a ring if its an engagement ring. That's just my opinion tho
QFMFT

promise rings ftl

and yes... have u checked out the Tiff Co. website? add another zero to your budget and then you might be able to work with that.

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Get her some nice diamond earrings before you think about getting her a ring. I think the only time a guy should buy a woman a ring if its an engagement ring. That's just my opinion tho
QFMFT

promise rings ftl

and yes... have u checked out the Tiff Co. website? add another zero to your budget and then you might be able to work with that.
smh.gif
@ dad's buying their daughters promise rings vowing thatthey wont have sex til marriage only to find out they're getting gutted like fish on the regular

I got my girl a ring from Tiffany's for christmas few years back. It's just silver, nothing too flashy but she loved it.

Back
Top Bottom