Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

Nah, it's to bring attention to the subject, of course...

Cause these types of riots really do make a difference and help the relationship between officers and minorities.
you know everything....

why dont you tell us what WOULD make relationships between citizens and officers better?

i guess its not clear to you that movements/riots are what move the government?

i guess you cant see that america is the only country that is controlled by its government?

maybe its the fact that every other country almost has a lower rate of crimes then the US and most of their police dont carry guns.

maybe its because america has you under their control.
grin.gif

you know everything....
why dont you tell us what WOULD make relationships between citizens and officers better?
i guess you cant see that america is the only country that is controlled by its government?
maybe its the fact that every other country almost has a lower rate of crimes then the US and most of their police dont carry guns.
maybe its because america has you under their control.>D

Don't like it?

Leave.

Bye.

Oh? But you won't. So stop your government BS and using this thread as your soapbox.

11 shots between 2 cops before they realize nobody is shooting back. NY's best and brightest.

Some of the dumbest posts I've ever read from a post that just started lol

Riot to being attention to it, wow..... Brilliant idea. Lets all rob, steal, potentially hurt or kill someone....... To SAVE LIVES...... LOL

word this thread is pointless. if anything this incident is disrespectful to tray martin or jordan davis...or sean bell...or amadou dialo. you know, people who weren't trying to kill or commit a crime.

lock this foolery up.

Nah, it's to bring attention to the subject, of course...

Cause these types of riots really do make a difference and help the relationship between officers and minorities.
you know everything....
maybe its because america has you under their control.>D
Oh, okay.

THIS WOULD BE TRUE BUT THEY SHOOT TO KILL UNFORTUNETLY
I can't believe how dumb some of these comments are. Why on earth would they shoot the gun out of his hand? Do you know how impossible that is? You shoot to stop the threat plain and simple.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Bye.

Oh? But you won't. So stop your government BS and using this thread as your soapbox.
I can say I hate the government all day because well it sucks son the institutional racism of the criminal justice system America isn't a great nation buddy if you not a rich white person or a middle class one your pretty much nonexistent but your expected to pledge allegiance and swear loyalty to a government that has attempted to exterminate you and destroy your community time and time again .Reduces funding to your schools kills your leaders sends drugs and guns to your community to further destabilize you .Employs and teaches racial profiling specifically to your community .Goes overseas props up dictators and capitalist banana republics where the poor are pretty much the slaves to drug Cartels then when said poor people come to America for the opportunity a,Erica has built on their backs are called lazy and shiftless by the clowns who draft dodge ,and do anything possible to create money on the side at the expense of their nation. Seems like everybody loves America except people elected to represent it.

I can say I hate the government all day because well it sucks son the institutional racism of the criminal justice system America isn't a great nation buddy if you not a rich white person or a middle class one your pretty much nonexistent but your expected to pledge allegiance and swear loyalty to a government that has attempted to exterminate you and destroy your community time and time again .Reduces funding to your schools kills your leaders sends drugs and guns to your community to further destabilize you .Employs and teaches racial profiling specifically to your community .Goes overseas props up dictators and capitalist banana republics where the poor are pretty much the slaves to drug Cartels then when said poor people come to America for the opportunity a,Erica has built on their backs are called lazy and shiftless by the clowns who draft dodge ,and do anything possible to create money on the side at the expense of their nation. Seems like everybody loves America except people elected to represent it.
/thread.

it says he pointed a .38 at the cops...

16 and kid already had a pretty nice rap sheet.

the people saying it was brutality will show this picture of the kid..

then you visit kids facebook and you will see this..
16 years old?!?!  He looks like he's younger than that.
Some of the dumbest posts I've ever read from a post that just started lol

Riot to being attention to it, wow..... Brilliant idea. Lets all rob, steal, potentially hurt or kill someone....... To SAVE LIVES...... LOL
You talking all that smack about cops..... You do realize that cops can be any race right? Including black....

You talking all that smack about cops..... You do realize that cops can be any race right? Including black....
how does that make things any different?

black officiers are usually worse then white ones.

"uncle toms"

they killed a 16 year old and like every brutality case, they have some sort of justification

and ya'll just eat it up.

it hurts to see yall sponsoring the police. 
tired.gif

im off this...

yall know like i know...

im defending myself against a bunch of desk geeks who never see the streets.

holla when yall really deal with this type of stuff regularly on first hand accounts.

not based on your opinions and thoughts...

based on how you felt when it happened to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom