Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

WTF are you talking about? Did the kid not pull a gun on a police officer? If he didn't, can you please post a link? "I don't care what no one says" is not evidence of the kid not pulling a strap, sorry.

If you "don't care" what no one says why are you asking for a link ? and why are you basing your views off of what the media is saying ? I think you are confused. Everything that is being put out there is coming from 2nd and 3rd person not the parties directly involved. We don't even know the cops involved names to determine if they have a past of their own but since kiki had "4 prior arrest no convictions but arrest" he's in the wrong.

Yeah Rex, there isn't room for benefit of the doubt given his priors. I'm not excusing that at all. He should be punished for that. I was saying that society tends to look at Black boys and call them a career criminal vs. a White kid with the same history and say "he needs another chance". Let's say for example a Black kid and a White kid have the same criminal record (let's say a misdemanor at 16 for both). They both beat whatever it was, both go for jobs. Society will still look at the Black kid as a criminal even if he beat it, and look at the White kid as "making a mistake as a young man" more often than not. That's all I was saying.

If you "don't care" what no one says why are you asking for a link ? and why are you basing your views off of what the media is saying ? I think you are confused. Everything that is being put out there is coming from 2nd and 3rd person not the parties directly involved. We don't even know the cops involved names to determine if they have a past of their own but since kiki had "4 prior arrest no convictions but arrest" he's in the wrong.

Are you slow? Did you not see the these: " " ? You said you you didn't care. I was quoting you.

And yes this was a case of racial profiling idc what no one says

andycrazn, I see what you are saying, but you slightly missed it. What you said is accurate about beuracracy, at that point, it's understood that you have to deal with the police. It's just the manner in which it's done. They treat everyone like **** no matter what demeanor they are approached with. That isn't right. What I was trying to say was that you as the person must be able to keep a cool head and try not to let it escalate. Of course easier said than done when in the given situation.

they can because thats how it is. you must have patience in dealing with them. with that being said most government employees are failures in the real world. they wouldnt survive in the public sector if they were given a chance to.

people get so mad that the DMV is so disorganized and inefficient. i tell them that it has to be that way to keep the people employed. the more inefficient it is, the more employment, therefore it creates a powerful collective that would vote for the politicians that gave them that role.

...huh

whoops i meant the private sector. thats why the they landed themselves in the public sector

it was an undecover cop right? What if the 16 year old thought it was a gang rival? 

In all likelihood, the cops were white.

Like it would have been ok to flash his unregistered illegal firearm in public if they were from a rival gang? That's a pretty ignorant (no scratch that), stupid way of thinking.

Where does it say brandishing a weapon is ok in the statments that you quoted? Please stop inferring. This is a common NT disease.

The comment wasn't directed at you it was directed at tommy who slickly edited his post because he realized he was talking foolishly. The only quote I could make with his original post was yours. I don't even see how it construed that what I was saying was directed at you :lol:

Last edited:
This happened in my old hood, honestly the young kids out there constantly run around acting like they have something to prove from shooting in broad day light to whatever. I can't place blame on either party without knowing all the details but from personal experience it might have been warranted

I really despise you folks who live your sheltered stupid ******g lives and buy nonsense that cops arent corrupt and that everytime corruption does happen people have a cell phone handy and they're posing as they do illegal stuff. You guys are ******g idiots and sincerly **** every single one of you. I figured there was no bigger "duh" moment on the planet than cops putting 100 shots into a van of 2 asian woman who might've been a 250lb black man to show what kind of procedure they really follow. Who the **** are the cops protecting? The people or themselves. "Their life" is somehow always in danger before they put down another black person. And im not saying the kid was right or wrong we'll know as more details come out but i never have and never will trust a pig from my own experiences to others.

How brainwashed are we? If a cop punched your mother in the face and kicked her while she was down, half of yall would watch and put your faith in a corrupt legal system than stand up and defend yorself, your family, what you know is right. We'll watch cops beat a handcuffed person senseless and the most power we have is ******g taping it with a cellphone? **** that. **** cops. End rant.

Wow this is sad, I can understand the anger at the cops but what good does the rioting and looting do for anyone :smh:

Is simple, a 16 year old regardless of race shouldn't be packing a loaded gun, if he he is an automatic threat to the community and I don't feel any type of sympathy for him....he didn't have a gun on him, he wouldn't have a reason to run, ya pulling the race card but little knuckleheads like these are the type that reinforce racial profiling time after time...the problem here is not the cops tbh.

Are you slow? Did you not see the these: " " ? You said you you didn't care. I was quoting you.

Ok so why would u quote another post instead of the 1 u were quoting. As I said b4 tho, yes this was racial profiling. What was the officers reason for jumping out on 5 teens in front of an residential residence ? They were not on the corner and they were not in a building lobby so what was the disturbance.

Yes because running away hurts so many people compared to killing them. Lets kill everyone that runs. yay we're so smart. and if they have something illegal on them than we can justify why we did it. I wish you guys could walk a mile in a black youth's shoes. **** like this needs to happen to your family for some of you to grasp the issue at hand

I never understood why people destroy their own communities during a riot, I would at least move over to the town next door.
During the LA riots when south central was burning and getting looted, it was minimal effort made to stop it but as soon as things started getting closer to the nicer more affluent areas the national guard and troops came in with the quickness.
Cops and national guard didn't exactly come in, they formed a barricade to keep all of the looters out of Beverly Hills.

Is simple, a 16 year old regardless of race shouldn't be packing a loaded gun, if he he is an automatic threat to the community and I don't feel any type of sympathy for him....he didn't have a gun on him, he wouldn't have a reason to run, ya pulling the race card but little knuckleheads like these are the type that reinforce racial profiling time after time...the problem here is not the cops tbh.

Lettuce be cereal if the dude came through with a gundam and unlimited ammo and unloaded on the cops and got shot in the process some people in here would still be screaming racism. If those kids from the Oakland thread got shot by the cops caught in the act of robbing someone, people would still be screaming racism. Are some cops racist? hell yeah...but that word gets thrown around so often that it's lost its meaning.

This kid is NO Amadou Dialo.

Last edited:
I really despise you folks who live your sheltered stupid ******g lives and buy nonsense that cops arent corrupt and that everytime corruption does happen people have a cell phone handy and they're posing as they do illegal stuff. You guys are ******g idiots and sincerly **** every single one of you. I figured there was no bigger "duh" moment on the planet than cops putting 100 shots into a van of 2 asian woman who might've been a 250lb black man to show what kind of procedure they really follow. Who the **** are the cops protecting? The people or themselves. "Their life" is somehow always in danger before they put down another black person. And im not saying the kid was right or wrong we'll know as more details come out but i never have and never will trust a pig from my own experiences to others.

How brainwashed are we? If a cop punched your mother in the face and kicked her while she was down, half of yall would watch and put your faith in a corrupt legal system than stand up and defend yorself, your family, what you know is right. We'll watch cops beat a handcuffed person senseless and the most power we have is ******g taping it with a cellphone? **** that. **** cops. End rant.

What good would you be from a box six feet under, pose a threat to a cop wether you are right or wrong chances are you'll end up really hurt or dead....they have a license to shoot and ask questions later and the law 9 out of 10 will stand behind them.

Ok so why would u quote another post instead of the 1 u were quoting. As I said b4 tho, yes this was racial profiling. What was the officers reason for jumping out on 5 teens in front of an residential residence ? They were not on the corner and they were not in a building lobby so what was the disturbance.

You can't remember something you said an hour ago? :stoneface:

The second part is irrelevant. Kid pulls gun on cops, gets shot. What do these phantom teens you speak have to do with anything? Link?

None of this is the case with this situation, though. So I don't really get the purpose of the tangent you just went on. I'm sick of people quickly jumping to call foul play every time a black male is shot. I'll reserve my outrage for those who deserve it. The fact that I'm not flipping tables over this 16 year old with a gun being killed does not imply that I'm condoning actual injustices that take place. We should really save our outrage for those situations.

Yes because running away hurts so many people compared to killing them. Lets kill everyone that runs. yay we're so smart. and if they have something illegal on them than we can justify why we did it. I wish you guys could walk a mile in a black youth's shoes. **** like this needs to happen to your family for some of you to grasp the issue at hand

Bro that kid was no angel, chances are he was the type of kid that if he saw something nice on you while you walked passed him he'd pull that gun on him, IF THAT'S HIM IN THE VIDEO POSTED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF PAGES...

Lets keep it real.

Oh jeez relax. I'll say the same thing I said the last time the anti cop bashing started here. I can't wait until YOU need a cop.

You act as if the MAJORITY of cops are bad. Thats simply not true and you sound extremely ignorant for thinking that way. Are there dumb cops? Of course. Do cops make mistakes? Of course. Are there bad cops? Of course. No one is arguing.

The MAJORITY though are normal human beings trying to serve the community and make a decent wage to support their family. The MAJORITY want to help others, serve others and provide a positive influence to the community. There are thousands of cops that do the right thing everyday.

this kid was ready to blast at anybody rockin blue..
mean.gif

of course the parents are going to blame everyone else but themselves, since they weren't even watching the kid..

how the hell does a 16 year old have a gun? 

and what was his moms doing to keep him from getting in trouble again?

Bro that kid was no angel, chances are he was the type of kid that if he saw something nice on you while you walked passed him he'd pull that gun on him, IF THAT'S HIM IN THE VIDEO POSTED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF PAGES...

Lets keep it real.
:lol: :lol:

NAH K, YOUR MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE.

DONT YOU SEE, THIS ISNT ABOUT THE LAW, ITS ABOUT COLOR.

:lol: :lol:

idiots.

but one of these kids runs up on you and mugs you or better yet, kills you, then its " omg wheres the cops" :lol:

As riot police filled the streets, the crowd also surged into the Rite Aid on Church Avenue near Albany Street and trashed it about 9:15 p.m., pulling items off the shelves and attacking the store manager, clerks and security guard, the FDNY said. The group stole some items from the store and cash from the register, sources said.
eyes.gif
quite the shocker. Just another opportunity for lowlifes to loot.

The thinking of some of you guys man. Yes someone might rob you, someone might shoot you. So whats the solution? We gonna put a bullet in every "maybe" we can think of :pimp: thanks for protecting us. God knows how many people he could've killed... Or changed and saved as a doctor. But thats a risk we had to take :pimp:

Sometimes I forget I'm on a message board with Adults/kids, Who were/are fortunate to have better living conditions than most, excellent schooling systems, and families who have set a foundation for them to follow, so they don't fall victim to the system like their counterparts in the urban environment.

Back
Top Bottom