RIP fisher vol gone too soon

Originally Posted by you big dummy

do03yc.jpg
Brewer has that "OHHHH Man!" look like he already knew he was gunna kill the fish
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I agree. Championships are irrevelant to this discussion.
--Fish got pwned. Plain and simple.

--This thread is about Brewer owning Fish, who will be watchin Fish in June knockdown clutch 3 pointers in the Finals.

--yes they are...
--yes he did...
--
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

no but really....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if i was a fan of the 76ers i would make this imaginary claim that championships are irrelevant also.
You clearly missed the point, I was calling the picture irrelevant to this thread.

--This thread is about Brewer owning Fish, who will be watchin Fish in June knockdown clutch 3 pointers in the Finals.

--Typical Laker response to everything.
eyes.gif

--I'm kidding.
--Yeah.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Candidate for dunk of the year so far
eek.gif

You miss Wade on Verejao?

Dudes legs went up in the air.
laugh.gif

This is so much impressive from an athletic standpoint...I mean he tried...and almost jumped over the dude.

--
grin.gif

--Fish is also much shorter, if it were Kobe then it would be impressive.
--Basically

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

--
grin.gif

--Fish is also much shorter, if it were Kobe then it would be impressive.
--Basically
ohwell.gif

So you're saying it's not impressive?

Originally Posted by acidicality

--Typical Laker response to everything.
eyes.gif

--I'm kidding.
--Yeah.

and this is why the warriors will never succeed. worry about ur own damn fans and team. have u not learned from the kings, suns, and 76ers fans on here?

i apologize to everyone in this post about my last reply because its off topic but it is really getting sad and pathetic seeing warriors fans always acting allhurt in jealous in every thread that has to do with the lakers. it makes me embarassed to be a warrior fan. you would think these guys were kings fans the waythey be acting....oh wait....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i apologize to everyone in this post about my last reply because its off topic but it is really getting sad and pathetic seeing warriors fans always acting all hurt in jealous in every thread that has to do with the lakers. it makes me embarassed to be a warrior fan. you would think these guys were kings fans the way they be acting....oh wait....

i think its sad and pathetic you care so much, Warrior fans aren't suppose to like the Lakers
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom