RIP George Floyd

No police???

Tonight is the night to riot my son's. Flourish young kings

Nah tonight is the night to not do anything illegal. Keep those radios quiet. The best way to treat someone who feels they're a necessity is to show them you don't need them.

if you go out tearing **** up, looting, fighting, etc it gives the police unions and pro cop media a talking point. They can point and say "See! This is what no police looks like!!" And this pumps fear into the public.

If cops pull this mass walk out nonsense and crime drops then they look like morons and this backfires on them. I wouldn't feed in or give them what they want. The streets of Atlanta must stand together and show these cops they can protect their neighborhoods better than any of these *** holes can

Nah tonight is the night to not do anything illegal. Keep those radios quiet. The best way to treat someone who feels they're a necessity is to show them you don't need them.

if you go out tearing **** up, looting, fighting, etc it gives the police unions and pro cop media a talking point. They can point and say "See! This is what no police looks like!!" And this pumps fear into the public.

If cops pull this mass walk out nonsense and crime drops then they look like morons and this backfires on them. I wouldn't feed in or give them what they want. The streets of Atlanta must stand together and show these cops they can protect their neighborhoods better than any of these *** holes can
You're right.

But when can we riot again then bro?? Gimme a date. Lol

The perfect analogy for the current state of law enforcement in America is a spoiled child. The parents never punish him and allow him to run rampant. He keeps pushing to see what he can get away with, and the parents give him a 5 minute timeout.

Eventually, the child becomes so reckless due to his lack of accountability and the parents decide to serve the child a real punishment. Whereas a normal kid would accept his punishment, the spoiled child refuses to acknowledge his actions and rather than accept the punishment, he throws a tantrum to show his parents who's in charge.

State governments allowed this spoiled child to have his way for too long. The credibility their punishments hold are too low to make the impact we need them to now.

Screenshot_20200617_215021.jpg

White folk want to keep police around bc they know the institution continues to insulate their way of life. I would love to see their entire way of living dismantled and how fragile their psyche’s would be if they faced the trauma that we hand wave every single day.
4EFF2ECA-1315-4D6C-984A-CAF7BF13E511.jpeg

They’d be like this ostrich Faced wench.

No police???

Tonight is the night to riot my son's. Flourish young kings
They still got the boys on deck Downtown and the rich areas...Most of the ones that walked off from the eastside/zone 6 and 3 I'm hearing ....Most of the police are black too but they left that soon as they joined the force :smh:

Back
Top Bottom