RIP George Floyd

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/

adjective

1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

First off, I have nothing against Don Lemon, but thought this interview was poorly conducted. He kept interrupting his GUEST lol. What the point of bringing him on if he's not going to let him talk. Secondly, I have nothing against an interviewer pushing back on the claims or argument of his guest aka civil discourse, but he wasn't doing that - it seemed like he just brought Terry Crew just to scold him on live tv. Third, his analogy using cancer was horrible and didn't make logical sense.

He’s. Not. Lying. Everytime I ride through Texas I make sure to fill up in Houston. I’ve never stopped in Vidor or Orange or any of those little rinky dink towns because of what I’ve learned growing up.
With all the black folks down in texas
How come they never did anything about it???

First off, I have nothing against Don Lemon, but thought this interview was poorly conducted. He kept interrupting his GUEST lol. What the point of bringing him on if he's not going to let him talk. Secondly, I have nothing against an interviewer pushing back on the claims or argument of his guest aka civil discourse, but he wasn't doing that - it seemed like he just brought Terry Crew just to scold him on live tv. Third, his analogy using cancer was horrible and didn't make logical sense.
Terry deserved to be interrupted
I have no problem with the scolding
And even if u think the analogy was horrible
U should have still been able to understand what he was trying to convey
Because that’s basically what terry crews and others are doing

= I don't like Don Lemon.

Just say it Fam. You aint gotta go all into the diatribe about his skills as an anchor. There are MUCH worse anchors on television if we are going to go there. He is a top anchor on a top news channel for a reason.

The point is, Lemon told ZERO lies.

The content and context of Lemon's responses to Crews "points" were fact based, logical, and appropriate...including the Cancer comment.

When the NFL wears pink for breast cancer - does anyone stand up and say What about lung cancer?

Well that's exactly what Crews tried to do with Black Lives Matter - out here talking about Black on Black crime (which btw is a racist narrative in and of itself).

Crews sounded like he needs to be quiet. He happens to sound like that a lot.

Bottom line -

Lemon had no reason to treat Crews any other way than he deserved because if Crews can't stand up and debate his points with facts logic and reason then he should probably just ****.

We need more journalists to call people out on their BS talking points and narratives in real time.

= I don't like Don Lemon.

Just say it Fam. You aint gotta go all into the diatribe about his skills as an anchor. There are MUCH worse anchors on television if we are going to go there. He is a top anchor on a top news channel for a reason.

The point is, Lemon told ZERO lies.

The content and context of Lemon's responses to Crews "points" were fact based, logical, and appropriate...including the Cancer comment.

When the NFL wears pink for breast cancer - does anyone stand up and say What about lung cancer?

Well that's exactly what Crews tried to do with Black Lives Matter - out here talking about Black on Black crime (which btw is a racist narrative in and of itself).

Crews sounded like he needs to be quiet. He happens to sound like that a lot.

Bottom line -

Lemon had no reason to treat Crews any other way than he deserved because if Crews can't stand up and debate his points with facts logic and reason then he should probably just ****.

We need more journalists to call people out on their BS talking points and narratives in real time.

= I don't like terry crews

lol at your logic. whatever makes you feel better.

once again, i don't feel any type of way towards lemon lol.

aisha shoulda been stopped going
when that black dude got the cops called on him
for tryna use the bathroom
i have no sympathy for folks
who continue to go to places that are deemed to have racist policies
then get upset and wanna make an uproar
when something racist finally happens to them
nah aisha
thats what ur dumb self get
shoulda been stopped going there

Honestly, all the street **** needs to be suppressed right now. There's all these people out in the streets, in the government, etc pushing for less law enforcement, demilitarize the police and all that, and dudes out here killing each other at a crazy rate. They're distracting from the momentum that was started weeks ago by giving the politicians and racist public somewhere to point and say "See! We need MORE cops!! Look at all this crime!"

And she proceeded to tell me stories about how other parts of Texas, Georgia, etc have towns that are still very dangerous to Blacks and even her father was chased out of a town in his car because he was Black filling up gas in a White supremacist area. Blew my mind that things like that were so common in our day and age.

This is why I have zero desire to visit some of those southern states. Not like the police would help you anyway if something were to pop off. I’ll just keep
my *** in California.

this good and all
but why aint they riding out on all the white folks killing our people to
why they aint looking for zimmerman
why wasnt they looking for ahmed aubrey killers
why wasnt they looking for the cops who killed oh boy in the wendys parking lot
was shooting that lil girl wrong???
hell yeah it was
but get those other folks who killing our people too

Been hard to process the lynchings in their entirety, as real events. I don't live in Indy but they can't let this slide. If I recognized any of them in public, good chance of jail

Back
Top Bottom