RIP George Floyd

Not surprised at all. They gave him $1million dollar bail when he should not have received bail at all. He has police guarding his home. They already have police guarding him and his face is plastered everywhere, so the argument of him being in danger in Minnesota alone is null. I think that would be the case for wherever he goes.

Oh, these guys are class A pieces of ****!! Whenever I see someone harm a defenseless animal, I want to scream!! F-ing *******s!!!

Just read the article! I'm even more pissed off!! The cue ball looking one killed 8 & the other killed 3 porcupines. Sick bleeps!! This is how serial killers get their start! They kill animals and get the thrill from it and eventually work up to killing a human.

And the sad, totally disgusting thing, is the damn Teamsters Union is helping them appeal their firing! What a damn joke!! If it was a normal citizen, they'd be arrested and tried and their life would be over due to the media coverage. But these geniuses will appeal for their jobs back! F NO *** HOLES!!!

Last edited:
121306844_1146132822449371_3811365843450688270_n.jpg

Militias, terrorists, armed enforcers, whatever the name is, these types of people are itching to use their weapons for some senseless reasons. :smh:. They really want to fight.

To add context, because this is misleading. It's really why I don't take twitter as gospel.

The police chief is a light skin black man. Not sure if he's mixed.

The bugaloo boys included black people. You see one in the back holding what appears to be flag or something. They have black lives matter bugaloo here. Not sure if that's all over. But two months ago they were protesting and blocking traffic protesting the open carry law. It was a mix of black and white like at most BLM rallies.

I know this because I was driving past it and was shocked when I saw the signs. Then I googled to find out more.

So it's black people who are also for gun rights. Which I support fully, because all of us should arm ourselves and have ccp's.

To add context, because this is misleading. It's really why I don't take twitter as gospel.

The bugaloo boys included black people. You see one in the back holding what appears to be flag or something. They have black lives matter bugaloo here. Not sure if that's all over. But two months ago they were protesting and blocking traffic protesting the open carry law. It was a mix of black and white like at most BLM rallies.

I know this because I was driving past it and was shocked when I saw the signs. Then I googled to find out more.

So it's black people who are also for gun rights. Which I support fully, because all of us should arm ourselves and have ccp's.
I see. I didnt see the whole thing.

You’re not wrong, no matter what color they are they fight for white supremacy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom