RIP George Floyd

Breaking: Protests turning violent in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - RTTRS

Protests beginning to turn violent in Chicago, Illinois. People smashing and spray painting police cars.

Add to that the bs initial autopsy report. It all looks funny in the light.

Funny how all the media outlets had headlines that the cop is being charged with “Murder”
But then you read on and see it’s 3rd degree murder and manslaughter.
I didn’t even know there was a 3rd degree for murder and knowing that 2nd degree carries a light sentence this dude will get off easy if found guilty.

IMG-20200530-WA0034.jpg

Now would be a good time to see all black organizations have a round table discussion on how to recreate Black Wallstreet
Nation of Islam
Black fraternities/sororities in the NPHC
New Black Panther Party
NAAGA
BGOA
Black celebs/athletes
Black owners
HBCU presidents
And any others that i can’t think of right now.
Don’t just riot. Don’t just call for a day of black people not spending money. Show America that we’re willing to create the Wakanda we talked about after watching the Black Panther movie right in in the middle of good ol boy USA.

Keep in mind outside forces (aka Russia & China) have been proven to use bots and social media to encourage division and violence among the American people.

What happened to George Floyd is an injustice and a product of systemic racism that is a real problem in America.

However don’t get caught up in emotions and allow outside forces to influence you and destroy your country from within.

Keep in mind outside forces (aka Russia & China) have been proven to use bots and social media to encourage division and violence among the American people.

What happened to George Floyd is an injustice and a product of systemic racism that is a real problem in America.

However don’t get caught up in emotions and allow outside forces to influence you and destroy your country from within.
Try telling that to the numerous folks struggling. Many are out on these streets because we are Lost and nobody wants to help
Bout to head downtown Seattle. If I don’t check back in, you already know
Stay safe brother.. waiting til nightfall hits..
they shut the Five down here in sac..
just got back from the 510.. it was lit last night.

I wasnt expecting to see no sh** like this ...i might have a newfound respect for arabs ...i feel nobody involves theyself or speaks on our(black american) issues at all especially foreign blacks in the caribbean,africa,uk(yet we speak up for others issues..example: mad blacks was protesting for nigerian school girls release after being kidnapped by boko haram) so its refreshing hearing about other countries speaking up after this

I wasnt expecting to see no sh** like this ...i might have a newfound respect for arabs ...i feel nobody involves theyself or speaks on our(black american) issues at all especially foreign blacks in the caribbean,africa,uk(yet we speak up for others issues..example: mad blacks was protesting for nigerian school girls release after being kidnapped by boko haram) so its refreshing hearing about other countries speaking up after this
Their issue is not with American people...its with your government, military etc, as well as their own countries. It is kinda similar to your own issues within your own country just not on a daily basis how you guys are dealing with it.

Btw, Iranians are not typically arabs. Not all middle eastern people are arabs, just as not all arabs are muslim or vice versa. Something ninjayute couldnt comprehend, amongst many other things.

Not true honestly. I've seen a lot of Middle Eastern/Non Muslims speak out about the treatment of blacks in America on social media, Whether it's people I personally know or random people on twitter/IG, the Middle Eastern community definitely is on the side of better treatment for black Americans. Unless by Arabs you mean Arabs in foreign countries and not in America

Back
Top Bottom