RIP George Floyd

WelldocumentedClearFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

some of you are still worried about Corona... what will it take for you to wake up? How can you not see the script? This game has been in play long before any of us we’re born. They literally prepare you and desensitize you to it through movies and entertainment. Who owns all that? who controls what’s being put out? And what’s with all the symbolism and “coincidences” that tie all this together. There is no coincidences...
While I feel like protesting is necessary I just have a perception that it won’t end well for us and we’re playing right into their hand,at least the direction it’s going. There needs to be way more organization ,the actual problem needs to be gone after, not this looting bs... got loot those who are the cause of this injustice,go damage their property and threaten their livelihood and see how fast things change. hope someone with the necessary qualities leads us soon.
also there was a thread here about “questioning everything” if you nom sayin that got locked for no reason.. I see a few regulars from that thread in here. Anyone care to shed some light?

some of you are still worried about Corona... what will it take for you to wake up? How can you not see the script? This game has been in play long before any of us we’re born. They literally prepare you and desensitize you to it through movies and entertainment. Who owns all that? who controls what’s being put out? And what’s with all the symbolism and “coincidences” that tie all this together. There is no coincidences...
While I feel like protesting is necessary I just have a perception that it won’t end well for us and we’re playing right into their hand,at least the direction it’s going. There needs to be way more organization ,the actual problem needs to be gone after, not this looting bs... got loot those who are the cause of this injustice,go damage their property and threaten their livelihood and see how fast things change. hope someone with the necessary qualities leads us soon.
also there was a thread here about “questioning everything” if you nom sayin that got locked for no reason.. I see a few regulars from that thread in here. Anyone care to shed some light?
bro...be quiet.

One thing I realized from history is people who use force don't respect those who use peace.

War has often been the biggest difference maker in world history. Peaceful protests are loved because it shows a lack of REAL resistance.

Is looting wrong? Yeah. But it's the byproduct of unfair treatment. Let them deal with the consequences of treating a specific group of people as second class citizens. They've brought it upon themselves.

Bro...this punk *** CNN corespondent is using hella buzz words. He's playing both sides. Saying everyone is well spoken. Having issues with guys not wanting to give their real names and taking their masks off. I'm not feeling him.

That was pretty cringe and you can tell dude was trying to get a reaction out of him. What would showing his face and giving his name done at that point? Glad that one organizer dude butted in.

That was pretty cringe and you can tell dude was trying to get a reaction out of him. What would showing his face and giving his name done at that point? Glad that one organizer dude butted in.
dawg I'm glad somebody else saw it. I was tight soon as it happened.

I wont forget it either.

Correspondent: 'So what's your name?'

Young dude: '....JJ'

C: 'Right, but whats your real name, and lower your mask, can't hear you'

YD: 'Nahhhh, not giving my real name, and the mask keeps me safe'

C: 'Oh please', *rolls eyes* c'mon'

YD: 'Naahh, they watching us, our faces, got us under surveillance..its for my privacy.'

C: ' *scoffs* ' Who does???!? Hehe'

Another guy: 'Wait, why when he said he wasn't giving his real name, you said 'Oh please...'

then sucka correspondent changed the subject to appear like he was down again. Nah fam, already exposed yourself

dawg I'm glad somebody else saw it. I was tight soon as it happened.

I wont forget it either.

Correspondent: 'So what's your name?'

Young dude: '....JJ'

C: 'Right, but whats your real name, and lower your mask, can't hear you'

YD: 'Nahhhh, not giving my real name, and the mask keeps me safe'

C: 'Oh please', *rolls eyes* c'mon'

YD: 'Naahh, they watching us, our faces, got us under surveillance..its for my privacy.'

C: ' *scoffs* ' Who does???!? Hehe'

Another guy: 'Wait, why when he said he wasn't giving his real name, you said 'Oh please...'

then sucka correspondent changed the subject to appear like he was down again. Nah fam, already exposed yourself
Facial recognition is real.

They used it up here to solve a murder case recently. Figured out who the people were from grainy, ****ty apartment bldng lobby cameras. Theyll find you by the time you get home from the protest with the quality of those tv cameras

Back
Top Bottom