RIP George Floyd

There is two types of white people the ones who love the police and the ones who HATE the police :lol:

I don’t think there is any middle ground.

yall ive been seeing the acronym “ACAB” (All Cops Are Bastards) tagged and painted all over protests. is this white people’s way of saying “**** The Police”?

when and where the hell did this ACAB **** start?

yall ive been seeing the acronym “ACAB” (All Cops Are Bastards) tagged and painted all over protests. is this white people’s way of saying “**** The Police”?

Maybe? :lol:

idk I’m white and was protesting and it’s still ftp and it’s always been ftp.

I think more white people have been saying “f 12” lately. Rolls off the tongue better.

If you guys have a chance to watch Crime and Punishment on Hulu, you'll see how proper policing should be done. There's a black officer who doesn't escalate tense situations and when he gets any calls that can be handled without coming in guns blazing, he does so and has the respect of the entire community.

The citizens of the neighborhood dap him up, say good morning, give him a hug when they see him, etc. THATS policing. And he discusses how all the new officers who come out of the academy into the rougher neighborhoods think the only way to get their message across is smashing heads and pressing everyone they see.

solid documentary.

until a person is a licensed social worker, therapist or credentialed teacher, they should never be allowed to have a badge. absolutely no reason why the criteria for becoming a police officer should be any less strict than those aforementioned professions

I'm fine with them having a union, but the unions are way, way too powerful.

Union can negotiate to things that cripple reforms, keep crap cops on the job, they eat up too much of city budgets, and they actually prevent cities from hiring more cops to do community policing. I am a big union guy too, but police unions are a ****ed up institution.
NYC POLICE UNION is a perfect example

Every single person I know that either wanted to be police or became police was nearly a high school flunky. I mean I partied with all of them, but I’ve yet to know someone with any potential want to be a police.

Curious to see how this Jacob Frey thing plays out when he’s up for re-election.

D214BEA4-3D27-45B6-9D7B-3CAE4F115AB9.jpeg

Mitt Romney .... is protesting.... I don’t know if this is real or not.

The "War on Drugs" was the governments way of holding down black communities by hiding behind the false pretense that drugs were leading to higher crime in black communities. Yet, white neighborhoods use drugs like marijuana at a similar rate to black neighborhoods, and use heavy drugs like heroine and cocaine at a higher rate.

Not to mention the current opioid crisis that's occurring in white communities in the US yet there is no increase in police presence to prevent the crisis from spreading.

Curious to see how this Jacob Frey thing plays out when he’s up for re-election.
one and done. if that GOT style walk of shame yesterday didn't do it, the minny city council decision to disband the police dept this morning pretty much did. real mayor milquetoast vibes with that dude

Seen this earlier
20200607_190044.jpg

No source or confirmation on the commissioner and chief of the department resignation from that nutjob military nut twitter account.

MPD is being dismantled, They're all about to be trash momentarily. F Them all.
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom