RIP George Floyd

B**gal**s, Black gun groups and open carriers, some folks with maga hats, and some militiamen all were marching/speaking together in Richmond earlier today.

becoming more clear why these current protests and offshoots getting so little coverage now. the makeup of the protest groups is getting bigger and covering groups that are supposed to be in conflict. think the ones today were in reference to some recent gun law changes here in VA.

B**gal**s, Black gun groups and open carriers, some folks with maga hats, and some militiamen all were marching/speaking together in Richmond earlier today.

becoming more clear why these current protests and offshoots getting so little coverage now. the makeup of the protest groups is getting bigger and covering groups that are supposed to be in conflict. think the ones today were in reference to some recent gun law changes here in VA.

Isn't the new law just limiting you to buying one gun a month?

Richmond's mayor took down everything unannounced immediately because he saw it was going to become a big problem.

Independence.

That’s funny coming from America. A country that sucks countries and cultures dry of natural resources and history and claims it as their own to this day.

Word. Already celebrated Juneteenth. I’m good on celebrating “freedom” while literally children are locked in cages in this country.
51BDDC3B-3E8F-4923-A23C-A53D033CA1A8.gif

these tap dancing bojangles *** idiots. telling black folks to go back to africa.

bruh.... the level of self hate and brain washing is hysterical. So... yall not mixed anymore? You're just white now?

And for the record, the national anthem IS in fact for white people. It literally has a verse dedicated to slavery. clowns.

I may be reaching on this one, but I think a big reason why you see goofballs like the hodge clowns, terrence Williams, and Candace Owens shucking and jiving and doing all that extra stuff is because Trump will actually acknowledge them, retweet their stuff and give them a pat on the back for being good puppets.

Most other conservative politicians and hell politicians in general in a high position of power wouldn’t so much as acknowledge their cries for attention.

Not ure if posted haven't check thread like I should, but audio is in the link. I like how he pauses before he says "if any SOBS" start rioting you know damn what what word he was thinking. He also has been challenging an already lax GVMT. on their executive GOVT. orders like face masks..

Dr. Steve Hotze people:

https://abc13.com/politics/kill-em-hotzes-voicemail-to-gov-over-rioters-released/6297336/

Thia is just hilarious to me, guy used to be my "boss" at a small carlot my best friend owns. I was actually paid to keep an eye on his as part of my job LOL. His dad died, left him an thriving buy here pay here carlot,. He lost everything and was working for cash, while in bankruptcy (these are the trash we elect for office cant even keep finances straight). Dude was one of the most racist pigs I ever met in my life! He knew exactly what he was doing. I know this guy personally, I guarantee he thought noone would catch the reference, and get a bunch of likes. Dude lives on Facebook. Now his political career is DONE 🤣🤣🤣

Keith Nielsen people:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-fallout-after-problematic-social-media-post/

Again sorry if late been going through some stuff and haven't been keeping up as much.

Hey, get a load of the USUAL SUSPECTS out here showing out like this!!!! Those violent Black people! Boy, this is those nt’ers greatest fear! Black people ready for battle! (Obviously, nobody should take any of those clown niketalkers seriously, because offline we know what the real problem in this country is.)

Coincidentally, I'm reading this article digging into the motivations of the National Review's founder and I found this passage in line with the images you posted:

If the majority wills what is socially atavistic, then to thwart the majority may be, though undemocratic, enlightened. It is more important for any community, anywhere in the world, to affirm and live by civilized standards, than to bow to the demands of the numerical majority.
Having justified denying the vote to blacks in the South as “enlightened,” Buckley then grapples with the proper level of violence needed to sustain the “civilized standards” he is intent on upholding.

Sometimes it becomes impossible to assert the will of a minority, in which case it must give way, and the society will regress; sometimes the numerical minority cannot prevail except by violence: then it must determine whether the prevalence of its will is worth the terrible price of violence.

That's Buckley - NR founder and unapologetic racist - making the argument that sometimes violence is necessary. Next time a MFer wants to use MLK's words to appeal to calm, link them to these words from one of the most prominent conservatives of this country.

I bet a lot of white people aren't going to be so against gun laws now

This is exactly what I keep waiting for haha. I'd LOVE to see what the right wing gun nuts say about those beautiful images. Those Black folks are peacefully exercising both their 1st AND 2nd amendment rights simultaneously. And for legit reasons. Not just because they want a haircut or some Starbucks. I'm sure these images will end up bastardized in some right wing propaganda on FB though.

Watch for the hook...

samantha-johanna-shader-mugshot.jpg

When 27-year-old Samantha Shader was first arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail at police, she told detectives that the supplies—including glass bottles—were given to her by a group of Black men and women, according to federal court records.

But weeks later, on Friday, police arrested a white man who admitted to providing the materials,
29-year-old Timothy Amerman. According to court records and a Facebook page that appears to belong to Amerman, he works as a painter in Saugerties, New York. Amerman faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted of civil disorder or civil disorder conspiracy, for which he was charged in a federal complaint this week.

Shader allegedly threw the explosive at a police vehicle with four New York Police Department officers inside at 11 p.m. on May 29 during the nationwide unrest following the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd, prosecutors have said. The vehicle was damaged but the officers—who were reportedly uninjured—were able to jump out of the van and chase Shader down.

EXCLUSIVE: Woman, 27, who allegedly tossed a Molotov cocktail into a police van during New York protest is a ukulele-playing street musician who grew up in a now-abandoned mansion and has had run-ins with the law in 13 STATES for drugs, theft and assault

29387846-8400107-DailyMail_com_has_learned_Samantha_Shader_had_been_arrested_in_1-a-36_1591802...jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom