RIP Grant Imahara

Added to ignore as well, not the thread for derailing

Grant was dope, funny and great banter with all the other hosts

Really into the show too you could tell he loved working on this stuff

Really sucks for his family, I hope they find comfort in the support and love from his fans

RIP. Knew mythbusters had a huge following but for some reason I never watched them like that. 49 is still too young.

Growing up in the Bay Area, it was almost a staple to watch Mythbusters. A lot of my friends in high school were extras on the show numerous times. They had nothing but great things to say about all of the hosts.

He always seemed so happy, and so fun to be around. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P.

Miss that show. Couldn't get into the new cast. Weren't too many Asians on TV when he was on. Still aren't tbh. Much respect. R.I.P.

Respect and Remembrance from all the Troopers.

200_d.gif

Damn, first that chick that filled in for Carrie, now him. RIP, so much fond memories watching that show. Can you even prevent brain aneurysms?

Damn, first that chick that filled in for Carrie, now him. RIP, so much fond memories watching that show. Can you even prevent brain aneurysms?

As far as I know, no. You can lower your chance of getting them, so to speak. I know smoking and high blood pressure usually contribute to them. I'm sure there's a lot of causes to them, and some are most likely hereditary.

I used to see Mythbusters once in a while. R.i.p to Grant. 2020 is unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom