Rip Hamilton addresses Michelle Tafoya - "Yes, sir."

who cares. michelle tafoya is a dumb girl who does not add anything. she is just a celtics rider.

Yessir.

BTW, I thought that I would point it out, because I didnt want to make a separate thread, did anybody else think that Rip Hamilton should have been the 04Finals MVP?
I did...

Debate?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

who cares. michelle tafoya is a dumb girl milf who does not add anything. she I hope is just an IllmaticSouchild celtics rider.

Fixed.
pimp.gif

woooooooooooooow i cant believe this turned out to be a big issue.

i should have known.
smh.gif

with all the others sports stories happenin right now, they wanna report on this.

Ol' Dhalsim +@@ media types stay reachin for a story .

I KNEW IT.

When I heard him say it the first time, I had a feeling that someone would twist it to be something it wasn't. When I heard him say it the secondtime, I knew folks would be up in arms.
roll.gif

Yessir.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

well, she does look to have a bit of a stache goin on a times

i knew i wasnt the only one that noticed
laugh.gif

thats why i think she is
sick.gif

lmao i can't even believe there's a thread about this. he said "yesir" not "yes, sir". people say that all the time, its not likehe's calling her a man. sheesh

Aside from half the songs being weak...that phrase single-handedly ruined 'In My Mind'....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

lmao i can't even believe there's a thread about this. he said "yesir" not "yes, sir". people say that all the time, its not like he's calling her a man. sheesh

just reporting the news sir, people - prob your avg viewer who starts watching basketball during the playoffs - even wrote in to espn/abc about this as Iheard on ESPN radio today.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom