Rip Hamilton addresses Michelle Tafoya - "Yes, sir."

Lol

happend to me a store one time. i was trying on clothes and said yessir when the woman working asked me a question
she was quick to correct me by saying "mam"

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

we all know he always says yezzir but it really isn't proper to say to a woman...
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

America is getting way too soft.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yessir.

BTW, I thought that I would point it out, because I didnt want to make a separate thread, did anybody else think that Rip Hamilton should have been the 04 Finals MVP?
I did...

Debate?

eek.gif

I thought i was the only one. I mean he did average around 20(not positive) while being guarded by Kobe. But i think it was rather difficult to choose the Finals MVP in 04 becuase it was so much of a team effort...ohwell.

BTW Yesssirr
pimp.gif

Charmin I tell you. This is on some William from the Real World type softness. It wasn't even offensive, get over it.

someone needs to teach how to speak properly...seriously nba players have no personality compare to baseball or football players

someone needs to teach how to speak properly...seriously nba players have no personality compare to baseball or football players

so him using his own phrase= no personality?

smh.gif

I soon as I heard him say it after that interview I was like, people are gonna take this the wrong way.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

that phrase is annoying to me. Him saying it in during an interview was unproffesional.

I don't think so. Firstly, he's one of the better interviewers in that he actually gives coherent thoughts instead of one-word answers orincomprehensible mumble. Second, I think these 'in-game' and 'end-of-game' interviews are over-done to an extreme degree. You can tell a lot ofcoaches are annoyed they have to do those stupid interviews in-between quarters because they could be talking to the team but instead they have to fillquestions such as "What do you think your team has to do to win?". I mean, come on. Let the announcers add commentary, let the coaches coach. Butback on topic, "Yezzir", its not the most "professional" thing to say, but getting interviewed directly after a game isn't the mostprofessional setting...

Back
Top Bottom