Rip Hamilton pays Tribute to late Pistons owner William Davidson on 6 rings

koc-mar-16-11.jpg

davidson_300_090313.jpg

Originally Posted by vood99

Tacky tribute on equally tacky shoes.
Well since Jordan Brand didnt give him Tribute shoes, he had to clearly take matters into his own hands moron......Youre ignorant as hell to bethat disrespectful to the dead...Its the thought that counts....Rip is not an artist he is a basketball player....lets not forget that.....

Come on. he is just trying to show some respect, this is more than just 6 rings. I think that was classy for RIP to do.

Come on. he is just trying to show some respect, this is more than just 6 rings. I think that was classy for RIP to do.

100% agree
Tacky tribute = check
Tacky shoes = double check
why are you cats getting upset? It's not like vood99 said he was glad the owner was dead.
noble idea; horrible execution.
plain and simple.

-J-

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Well since Jordan Brand didnt give him Tribute shoes, he had to clearly take matters into his own hands moron......Youre ignorant as hell to be that disrespectful to the dead...Its the thought that counts....Rip is not an artist he is a basketball player....lets not forget that.....

how is he being disrespectful to the dead?

He didn't write that for him, he wrote it because he wants Mr. Big Shot back on his team......

I kid I kid. That was nice of him and respectful.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Well since Jordan Brand didnt give him Tribute shoes, he had to clearly take matters into his own hands moron......Youre ignorant as hell to be that disrespectful to the dead...Its the thought that counts....Rip is not an artist he is a basketball player....lets not forget that.....

To me its disrespectful to disrespect someone's tribute to another.....That tribute might not be the greatest but it sure as hell means morethan it seems...and for someone to see it as being just a tacky tribute than in my mind their disrespectful to the one who created it and the one that it isfor.....How is it not?....

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Double post.....

Back
Top Bottom