RIP Javier Ambler

I don't know how many times I've heard someone saying watch out when going through Williamson County. Don't speed, keep your music down, come to a complete stop before the white line on the street or the pole of the stop sign. Every brown and black person I know has heard it.

Screenshots_2020-06-08-17-36-08.png

Fam. This one hits close to home. I live in Austin, I didn't know him but I know one of his close family members and he paid me to do a portrait for the family. Man this is crazy seeing it unfold TOTALLY different from the way it was originally thought to go down.
20190405_182310.jpg

Here's the pic framed in the family's home in the article op posted. They have the description wrong but w/e:
myscreen_1591686669960.jpg

Last edited:
Fam. This one hits close to home. I live in Austin, I didn't know him but I know one of his close family members and he paid me to do a portrait for the family. Man this is crazy seeing it unfold TOTALLY different from the way it was originally thought to go down.
Why does it hit you hard? He was eluding police before the incident.

Eh, doesn't deserve to be taken down like that and then killed after warning them of his condition.

Especially if according to him, he was told it went down a different way.
Oh i agree, pretty callous and heartless to ask something like that but it's easy to do when the person isn't close and is entirely missing the point. That was specific to that poster and NT's longest running purveyor of biscuits who typically asks "but what were they doing before" in incidents like this and try to hide it behind "just seeing the facts".

Oh i agree, pretty callous and heartless to ask something like that but it's easy to do when the person isn't close and is entirely missing the point. That was specific to that poster and NT's longest running purveyor of biscuits who typically asks "but what were they doing before" in incidents like this and try to hide it behind "just seeing the facts".
Man, dont mind me then. I am guilty of not knowing about a lot of the past history of suspect NTers. Especially if they've changed their names.

I don't always immediately see if they're approaching with their usual bs to try and warp the topic.

Haven't talked to dude in a while but I had to reach out just to check on him and the fam due to the news. No answer. 😔 Man.

Back
Top Bottom