RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Pic from Vegas I was talking bout... RIP again.

VEGAS-STUNTING-SO-HARD-2007.jpg

A pic from this set has been my Myspace background (dont use) since it was posted on NT and still is.
I use to tell all my partnas bout this dudes jewelry but would never show them cause then I'd have to explain what NT is etc...
sick.gif

R.I.Paradise Jonas 
tired.gif

Dang RIP...I remember coppin dead serious and reselling for crazy amounts. Anyone remember the early lines that came with these mini cds? I think its from like 02 not sure. Got a bunch of these sittin around.
img20110531202738.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Never wore LRG in my life, but it's always sad to see a young dude go out so early......
RIP

I truly feel bad for Ben, he's had some heavy losses.  I would PM him but lost track of his S/N's.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Pic from Vegas I was talking bout... RIP again.

VEGAS-STUNTING-SO-HARD-2007.jpg

A pic from this set has been my Myspace background (dont use) since it was posted on NT and still is.
I use to tell all my partnas bout this dudes jewelry but would never show them cause then I'd have to explain what NT is etc...
sick.gif

R.I.Paradise Jonas 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

As for myself, it just makes me reflect and appreciate what I have. Most of us want that large lifestyle, but not everyone is built for it.

RIP

REAL @#%*.

RIP

rip jonas. crazy to be taken near his peak...lrg is a def urban pioneer brand. first id say that really got the music tastemakers locked in early.
still wear a lot of lrg (basics) that i scooped from ben few years back.

as for his unhappy look, i never met the dude, but a friend who works at a sushi spot where jonas was a regular said he looked happiest eatin with his son. whole nother side to dude we never see so keep that in mind.

RIP L-R-G FOUNDER JONAS BEVACQUA
Jonas Bevacqua (pictured left), the co-founder and creative director of L-R-G, one of streetwear’s most successful brands, was found dead in Los Angeles. The news first broke on Twitter and according to an industry insider, the culturepreneur died of of an apparent overdose. He was ONLY 34-years-old.

This is confirmed, I dont have the source though.

My first shirts from LRG were from a two man booth that was vending at one of the "B-Boy Summits" that went down in LA in the late 90's. I had no idea who they were, but two dudes selling screenprinted shirts with ill designs that no one's seen at the time was dope, they were running them at a 2 for $25 promo with a free mixtape thrown in!

Fast forward a few years later, they ended up sponsoring my events, throwing down t-shirts and hats. When we held events at the skate parks, they brought down some skaters that were sponsored by them, such as Karl Watson.

Never met Jonas but RIP and condolences to all that knew him.

RIP.

LRG Straw hat > *

Still got mines somewhere in the room
laugh.gif
. 2001-2004 LRG was the shizznit.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

For me, LRG was in it's prime back when their ads used to look like this:

lrg-clothing-on-celebs-kanye-west-4.png

It's all I would buy at one point. Respect.

I still need this shirt.RIP bro

Yo check this out... a few months back ben wrote this...

fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life..

And today he wrote this...

Check this out folks. Nobody misquote me ever. How the #+*@ is someone gonna say that I stated before that Jonas had a substance abuse problem??? I have never ever said no %##@ about my bro and substances on here or what not. Maybe we drink or whatever. But don’t use special words or speculate please

Have a little respect.
People get the word subtance confused

Let my bro rest in peace

Peace

RIP to dude.. but for reals you can't say one thing publicly and then go back and take back what you said.... It's horrible to lose anyone, especially with so much more life to live.

RIP to him

dude was young, dont know him nd never bought LRG only thing i got was those stickers Ben was giving to people a couple years ago. still got em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Yo check this out... a few months back ben wrote this...

fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life..

And today he wrote this...

Check this out folks. Nobody misquote me ever. How the #+*@ is someone gonna say that I stated before that Jonas had a substance abuse problem??? I have never ever said no %##@ about my bro and substances on here or what not. Maybe we drink or whatever. But don’t use special words or speculate please

Have a little respect.
People get the word subtance confused

Let my bro rest in peace

Peace

RIP to dude.. but for reals you can't say one thing publicly and then go back and take back what you said.... It's horrible to lose anyone, especially with so much more life to live.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...d-vol-Congrats-to-an-O-G

Back
Top Bottom