RIP ken block

Nuts man, I checked his IG and his whole fam doing winter things, he just posted a few hours ago about his daughter and her new car they fixed up, he seems like a real family man. Sucks man, his driving videos were amazing. RIP.

I hear alot of accidents with snowmobiles too, mainly rolling over on top of people. Aint touching one ever.

Absolutely tragic. I got his most recent post this morning showing the classic Audi Ur Quattro his daughter was rebuilding for her 1st car.

Car looks fantastic & thankfully she got to finish it with him. This is such horribly sad news! 😢😢 Condolences to his wife and daughter! So so terrible!! 😢😢

Nuts man, I checked his IG and his whole fam doing winter things, he just posted a few hours ago about his daughter and her new car they fixed up, he seems like a real family man. Sucks man, his driving videos were amazing. RIP.

I hear alot of accidents with snowmobiles too, mainly rolling over on top of people. Aint touching one ever.
I grew up in Minnesota and I'll never forget the story when I was in elementary school of this guy driving in the dark and was essentially decapitated from barbed wire while riding on one. From then on I've been like I'm good.

RIP to this guy and condolences to his family, right after the holidays too smh

Back
Top Bottom