RIP Kobe Bryant

What the hell!! I just found out about this. So crazy, he had so much of an awesome life ahead of him. Damn R.I.P to a basketball legend :smh::frown:

Changed into my Grinches today. I’m in SHOCK.
Huge Laker/Kobe fan...
15C6AD67-CFCD-451B-B800-3F4282DDEAF4.jpeg

I’m so sad. I loved Kobe Bryant my favorite player man damn :emoji_pray: Rest In Peace to all five of them but damn this hurts so bad.

It's not his oldest daughter, it's his 2nd oldest and she was the one he was the closest to. His road dog

Im at a loss for words right now, and to lose a daughter too just makes it a really hard day today RIP Kobe and babygurl

Four others died in the crash, I have seen no confirmation as to who they are. God console Kobe's family.
One of them was his daughter. I think the whole world was shocked and saddened over this one. R.I.P Kobe, you will be sorely missed and remembered forever as one of the greatest to ever grace the game.

Rip Kobe!
Crazy on how people are reselling his shoes now.
The Air Jordan 9 skyrocketed on stocks

Dude had so much energy and life to him. None of this seems like its real life yet by the end of the day it strangely felt like hes been gone for years. The whole thing, from the actual event to my own personal perspective and plce in time when it happened is all so surreal. Like a real force left this world at that time.

Then to tune it to the coverage as it unfolds and its not confirmed but theyre saying it anyway. Meanwhile hes in the background burning into the air.

Heavy **** man.

That dude is gone.

Its so hard to even comprehend something like this. Of all people...

Back
Top Bottom