RIP Lil Snupe

Joined Dec 20, 2012
a promising young rap artist, Lil Snupe, was shot dead. he was widely known as MMG's Meek Mill's lil homie/prodigy/apprentice. a very talented freestyle rapper who was still in his teens.

Joined Aug 8, 2012
Damn... Just heard his stuff for the first time about a week ago. Rest In Peace

Joined May 13, 2013
Yea theres a thread in music about it.

I only listened to his freestyles but it's really sad. Snupe seemed grateful to get an opportunity and all he really rapped about was getting out the hood. Shot him in the head and put an image of it on twitter, **** is grimey...

Joined Dec 20, 2012
ppl bro. how are u going to take an 18 yr olds life for chasing and achieving his dream.

the point is, he was killed by someone who did not want to see him succeed. jealousy is a horrible disease bro.

Joined Oct 11, 2007
R.I.P.

Doesnt deserve a thread outside of Music tho. Not too many people even know who dude is.

Joined Aug 8, 2012
Yea theres a thread in music about it.

I only listened to his freestyles but it's really sad. Snupe seemed grateful to get an opportunity and all he really rapped about was getting out the hood. Shot him in the head and put an image of it on twitter, **** is grimey...
Crazy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now