RIP Metrodome

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Vikings fans better start "warming up"
Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor.jpg

If that would have happened during the game, an avalanche-like snow fall would have occurred onto the field, where Favre raises his arms in triumph as the only survivor. The NFL would sign up for that in a heartbeat. 

If that would have happened during the game, an avalanche-like snow fall would have occurred onto the field, where Favre raises his arms in triumph as the only survivor. The NFL would sign up for that in a heartbeat. 

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

^ Yup. On the way in to work this morning it was -15 air temp with a wind chill of -25.
My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

How do ya'll dress for that? Do your cars work in that weather? Do you use special oil or something in them?
roll.gif

I'm just wondering. Such cold weather is an anomaly to me.

^ Yup. On the way in to work this morning it was -15 air temp with a wind chill of -25.
My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

How do ya'll dress for that? Do your cars work in that weather? Do you use special oil or something in them?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I live in Chicago, but it's about that here. 
Nothing we can really do, but hope for the best. 

Cars lock up VERY easily. 

My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I live in Chicago, but it's about that here. 
Nothing we can really do, but hope for the best. 

Cars lock up VERY easily. 

My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I usually rock the Belichick sweater. No cut off sleeves though, that's insane. But when it's 10 degrees or less, then I roll with a coat.

And you gotta have 4wd or AWD. I came into work that morning we got all that snow. Some peoples cars got snowed in right at the parking lot...
laugh.gif

x4p5ja.jpg

Peep the blue car
roll.gif

My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I usually rock the Belichick sweater. No cut off sleeves though, that's insane. But when it's 10 degrees or less, then I roll with a coat.

And you gotta have 4wd or AWD. I came into work that morning we got all that snow. Some peoples cars got snowed in right at the parking lot...
laugh.gif

x4p5ja.jpg

Peep the blue car
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom