RIP my dude. Killed over an Iphone

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

sad and all that, but why was he standing in front of a running SUV with the woman he just infuriated behind the wheel?

exactly what I was thinking, like son.....

move.

RIP 
frown.gif

People these days...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm sure she puts hands on him before and he chalked it up to her just being a crazy woman...
Yep...
Originally Posted by uny

The teen's family said the couple had been dating for over a year but their relationship had been a volatile one. 

Diaz used to babysit Hernandez when he was a child, according to The New York Post.

'They grew up together. He didn’t want to leave her,' Ms Hernandez said. 'She’s crazy. She liked to hit him and take advantage of him.'

If the fam knew and let it slide then it's partially on them too. SMH

RIP to your boy tho. All this cuz of an iphone??

i didnt want to be the one to say it but i kinda agree

how is your 17 year old son in a volatile relationship w/a 24 year old woman and you let them continue to see each other...

his death is not on them but that doesn't make sense to me...

image.jpg
[h4]RICHARD HARBUS FOR NEW YORK DAIL[/h4][h4]Jasmine Diaz during arraignmen[/h4]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
inform.jpg
[/font]

image.jpg
[h4]RICHARD HARBUS FOR NEW YORK DAIL[/h4]
[h4]Jasmine Diaz' family listen to her attorney, William Schwarz, after Diaz was arraigned.[/h4]

A Bronx hit-and-run driver accused of killing her boyfriend in a rage over a broken iPhone claims the victim stepped into the path of her speeding SUV.

Frankie Hernandez, 17, “jumped in front of the vehicle and I just kept going,

Wow bro sorry for your lost man that is horrible man I wish it was some way he could have pulled through..

I hate when reporters title stuff just for the effect. It wasn't about a phone, they were in a abusive relationship. This was the last straw. If you see video of the news reporting it his brother said "they were arguing upstairs then they went downstairs and still were arguing". Sad nonetheless but it wasn't over a phone.

RIP to him

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I hate when reporters title stuff just for the effect. It wasn't about a phone, they were in a abusive relationship. This was the last straw. If you see video of the news reporting it his brother said "they were arguing upstairs then they went downstairs and still were arguing". Sad nonetheless but it wasn't over a phone.

RIP to him
It was over the phone. 
He slapped it out of her hand when they were arguing. 

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

A Bronx woman was in custody Wednesday in the hit-and-run death of her 17-year-old boyfriend as lethal payback for shattering her cell phone, police and family members said.

Minutes after the couple quarreled at 1:30 a.m., the family of Frankie Hernandez found his broken body lying on Morris Ave. as Jasmine Diaz, 25, sped off in her SUV, police sources and the Hernandez family said.

The troubled couple began dating about a year ago, and reportedly shared a volatile relationship.

if you young bucks can't handle the yambz, you need to take a step back. 

Seriously dude?
indifferent.gif

but on the really... he has a point. it just came out wrong.
think about it. with a woman, most times, it only goes as far as you allow it. 1. she's ugly... 2. she's fat. 

so you know she's not pulling that with any of the established playas in the hood.

then, they said it was volatile. this means there must have been NUMEROUS altercations prior to this. you just dont go from chill to hitting someone with a car in one day.

i think they parents or old heads in the community should have intervened when they seen this 25 year old woman sexing up the young homey in the beginning.

its not his fault, but we just gotta be more careful in which yambs you claim.

bet money she deals with ex druggies, ex cons, and men with violent tempers..

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Though I sympathize with the family and their loss, this is a world of ACTION & REACTION. Kid broke the phone, the harlot killed him.
Be wise with the women y'all deal with.
every time i see that word it reminds me of the book of proverbs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

A Bronx woman was in custody Wednesday in the hit-and-run death of her 17-year-old boyfriend as lethal payback for shattering her cell phone, police and family members said.

Minutes after the couple quarreled at 1:30 a.m., the family of Frankie Hernandez found his broken body lying on Morris Ave. as Jasmine Diaz, 25, sped off in her SUV, police sources and the Hernandez family said.

The troubled couple began dating about a year ago, and reportedly shared a volatile relationship.

if you young bucks can't handle the yambz, you need to take a step back. 

I hope you are faced with similar situations for the entirety of your life.
RIP to the youngin

if she was seeing him going back a few years, could they hit her with the same type of charges as those teachers for messing with underaged students?

sad case, nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom