RIP Nautica - Feb 2011 - July 20, 2011 - Man's Bestfriend

Today day was a sad day in my house hold.
My dog Nautica was killed today by some jerk off who saw him in the street.. STOPPED..and as I was headed to get him, he hit the gas and hit him, stopped again..and Ran over him again!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just sat there for over an hour just crying watching him struggle to catch is breath. all I could do was just rub him and say "Everything is ok"...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Im still crying

This dud was like my best friend. No matter how much you would scream at him for messing something up., he would always be right by your side.
He always would jump on the bed and wake me up, make sure everything was coo before I went to bed. EVERYTHING!
My mom was happy when she first met him because she just had hip surgery and he kept her company at ALL TIMES! BEST DOG EVER!!!!
to eveyone that has lost a pet...I feel your pain!
See ya late homie! RIP

!@#? What is wrong with people? Did you happen to catch the plate?

Dudes like this need to get hit with a baseball bat upside their head.

Sorry for your loss brother.

Came in here thinking it was about Nautica clothing???

Sorry to hear about what happen to your dog! I know how it feels, I had a dog who was ran over and it sucks. Did you get a good view of the car/person who hit him?

Did the person get out of the car?

Damn, man. Sorry for your loss. Can't imagine going through that.

just realized by the date that your pup was only 5 months? Who purposely hits a 5 mo. old puppy? Ruthless...

Yea I did...It was a F150 pick up...They are doing construction around my neigborhood, so he was coming up the street...

I called to police but they said they cant do anything because he wasnt on a leesh

sad thing is.. the cars coming in the opposite direction stopped...this son of a #!%!* just kept going after everyone told him to stop.

Not trying to pull the race card but he was white redneck type dude in a black neighborhood. Dont know if he was scared, or just malicious

Either way I hope he gets dealt with ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

just realized by the date that your pup was only 5 months? Who purposely hits a 5 mo. old puppy? Ruthless...
Yea, he was a jack terrier. about 13 pounds!...EVERYONE loved him man. he was just a hype/happy puppy!...care free!

sorry for your loss.

if they're doing construction around your neighborhood, i'm sure you'll see the dude again. do you.

my dog is 14 months old. i can't imagine how i'd be feeling. i walk him on a leash though, to be safe.

Damn sorry to hear that. Honestly i woulda chased his $$+ down, and go to work (nh).
I love my dogs man, I cant even imagine .

even if you aint about dat life, i think you need to go find the dude and handle your business.

man i cant even begin to imagine what i would do if someone did that to my pup. my wife jokingly asked me the other day "what if i were to just give lola (my pup) away one day without telling you?" I told her matter of factly that she knows I would never lay a hand on her, but rage might cause me to do unthinkable things.

Damn. Sorry to hear that bro.

I hope the guy dies a slow painful death. I'm serious.

good lord, i can't even imagine. i am so sorry, man. to think people like that exist on this earth...

my cat is literally like my best friend. the thought of losing him just.... i can't even.

Man, if I were you, the next time I see ol' boy, id get a bat or something, and trash his car. After that I would beat him into the ground. that's pretty messed up, and by the looks of it you can tell he did it on purpose.

So the man saw the dog, stopped, and continued to drive towards him and eventually ran him over and killed him? My God, OP, if you ever see him again, please handle him accordingly and make him be aware that he did wrong. I'm not one for violence, but man, that's horrible 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CaeserRay

Yea I did...It was a F150 pick up...They are doing construction around my neigborhood, so he was coming up the street...

I called to police but they said they cant do anything because he wasnt on a leesh

sad thing is.. the cars coming in the opposite direction stopped...this son of a #!%!* just kept going after everyone told him to stop.

Not trying to pull the race card but he was white redneck type dude in a black neighborhood. Dont know if he was scared, or just malicious

Either way I hope he gets dealt with ASAP!!!!
Sorry for your loss, I would tell you to go beat the living %@%% out of the guy, but you don't want to have that on your record.  As a devoted dog owner, I feel for u, bro. 

Why would he just keep going if he saw the dog in front of his truck? I'd shank the guy 

I would seriously hunt that son of a +**+% down and beat his *@#.

I'm so sorry for your loss dude. It hurt me just reading that
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom