RIP Nipsey Hussle

They are invading his privacy so he gave em a quick taste of their own medicine but didn't even raise his voice which I respect
Idk bro from that footage I don’t see anything out the norm...

He never once did that with TMZ and them white boys following him in Santa Monica
maybe he was just showing off for LL that day...

RIP NIP

paparazzi are scum. These idiots will be up at lax blocking traffic, potentially causing accidents and damn near pushing regular people out the way to get a stupid photo and they have no respect for anyones personal space.

I remember one of those clowns was harassing Kanye at lax years back, he asked him to stop taking pics of him a few times, the guy wouldn’t oblige, so Kanye grabbed his camera and broke it and the guy made a scene, started playing victim, and was crying about pressing charges, yet when he was asked to stop taking pics he wouldn’t listen.

Those clowns were invading his personal space, acting like everything is cool because “he’s a celebrity” like that means harassing someone is normal, yet wanted to cry about calling cops like your neighborhood permit patty when he invaded their space and showed them similar energy over an interaction they caused.
Not disagreeing with any of this. But I like to look at the root of the problem.

Apparently ppl care so much that tabloids, publications and other media companies will pay for the footage because their is enough public interest in what color gum a "celebrity" likes to chew when he's not on set. This is a by product of our/society's desires.

We love so much entertainment, that when the movie ends or when the songs over, we want and need to know more.

Not disagreeing with any of this. But I like to look at the root of the problem.

Apparently ppl care so much that tabloids, publications and other media companies will pay for the footage because their is enough public interest in what color gum a "celebrity" likes to chew when he's not on set. This is a by product of our/society's desires.

We love so much entertainment, that when the movie ends or when the songs over, we want and need to know more.

You have a valid point with all of that. TMZ and paparazzi wouldn’t exist if there wasn’t a demand for all this celeb footage. I never understood that demand and obsession though. They’re regular people like me and you. They pee and poop just like we do. Granted they’re also talented actors, musicians, athletes etc, but at the end of the day they’re just a person like me and you. I respect the art, would chop it up with them if I bumped into them in a non crowded situation where it was appropriate to approach them, but I wouldn’t do all that extra stuff some people do.

He never once did that with TMZ and them white boys following him in Santa Monica

RIP NIP

He probably wasn’t trying to show off for LL but he was probably with her when they was doing what he was doing. It’s a different energy when you with ya lady and dudes/females are violating there’s no pass for that then him by himself.

Of course we don’t see the before. But him and LL could’ve been running errands or hanging out thinking they were in private. He hops out the car or they pull up on LL and startle them. I’d be pissed too. I see nothing wrong with how he handled it outside of putting it on the set lol and threatening them. But that’s innate by now.

RIP NIP

Yo you need to get all the way outta here.

You really tryna make it like Nipsey steps into a realm of acquiescence when it's white TMZ folks?

Dude had enough, it just so happens that the day he had enough, the paparazzi happened to be black.

Those paparazzi cats are annoying as hell and whether they black or white, I don't give a damn if they get checked.

The way they act is just so trashy. They’re like vultures posted up at LAX and other spots where’s it’s easy to spot celebrities.

I’ve see vids of them pushing people out the way and driving reckless and almost causing accidents just to get their stupid photo and they like to pop off if a regular person presses them talking about if you touch me I’m pressing charges.

I got no problem when they get roughed up. That’s why you have muscle in your entourage. To take care of problems like that.

I see nothing wrong with how he handled it outside of putting it on the set lol and threatening them.
I thought that was pertinent info. He was letting them know what world they was stepping into. You can't just pull up on a street soldier in a back parking lot. His survival instinct kicked in. It's not Rodeo Drive shopping with the honey with a lot of tourists around. He ended up getting killed in a parking lot by a black man who escaped with a black female driver. And here we have a black couple following a gang affiliated individual into a parking lot... and he was threatening them? Man if Nip was five years younger (or the LAPD/FBI wasn't stalking him) that strap would've came out. Those idiots got a life lesson that day.

I thought that was pertinent info. He was letting them know what world they was stepping into. You can't just pull up on a street soldier in a back parking lot. His survival instinct kicked in. It's not Rodeo Drive shopping with the honey with a lot of tourists around. He ended up getting killed in a parking lot by a black man who escaped with a black female driver. And here we have a black couple following a gang affiliated individual into a parking lot... and he was threatening them? Man if Nip was five years younger (or the LAPD/FBI wasn't stalking him) that strap would've came out. Those idiots got a life lesson that day.

I feel you. I agree with you. But the other side to it is the fact that he’s a celeb and a lot of those people only see that. They don’t know that gang life. They out of touch. I know he wasn’t thinking about that tho at the time. And rightfully so since he was thinking about protecting him and LL.

I don’t see what they did wrong...

He never went off on them white dudes from TMZ like that..

RIP to NH Nip tho

tenor.gif

Never was a nippsey fan when he died it didnt effect me when all them dudes was getting killed by the cops (eric garner , ole boy in st louis area his name is slipping me , freddy grey) & nipp was making money selling their t shirts (& wasnt giving to their families) i felt it was corny ,him tryna beef with a news reporter i felt was corny, him slapping another dude outside of building was corny...but i will give props for the real estate moves he was doing though .as far as his death goes its a simple case of your mouth being your own enemy ...rip to the dude though

He knows he's a celebrity, he knows how paparazzi is: mad thirsty. Expecting them to have some decency is laughable. They see celebs and cameras come out. Going through their car was too much imo.

paparazzi are scum. These idiots will be up at lax blocking traffic, potentially causing accidents and damn near pushing regular people out the way to get a stupid photo and they have no respect for anyones personal space.

I remember one of those clowns was harassing Kanye at lax years back, he asked him to stop taking pics of him a few times, the guy wouldn’t oblige, so Kanye grabbed his camera and broke it and the guy made a scene, started playing victim, and was crying about pressing charges, yet when he was asked to stop taking pics he wouldn’t listen.

Those clowns were invading his personal space, acting like everything is cool because “he’s a celebrity” like that means harassing someone is normal, yet wanted to cry about calling cops like your neighborhood permit patty when he invaded their space and showed them similar energy over an interaction they caused.

Love the way he handled that

Back
Top Bottom