RIP Nipsey Hussle

This is way more than his music though.

Gangs go around killing dudes who bring good back to the hood? He was literally the biggest voice for any type of good change in that **** hole.

If so, then LA might be worse than ever.

I know one thing. Im staying outta the 60s this summer. They bout to be on one

Some of yall really don"t understand how this gang **** works....

Nipsey was a rider from Six Owe...he wasn't what we call a "hood ornament"
You simply don't get someone like OG Big U or OG Kietroc behind you just from being from the set and being able to rap.
Both U and K Roc have solid rambo like reputations in 60s.
You simply don't get jumped in with the the whole Hoodsta car....you gotta do more to solidify your name to even get the attention of the members Nipsey had by his side.
60s is only a faction of the whole 40s-100s Hoodsta car they have several clicks from taggers to full out serial killers.
Ill just say this...Nipsey's click aint no taggers.
Also 40s-100s dont all get along....all 60s don't all get along.
Tons of internal killings bullying and robbing.
Not living by the gun and just making music and hustling doesn't earn you the reputation of rider or Loc from da set....
Do I need to say that again??

60s are responsible for just as many fatherless sons, mourning mothers, widows, wheelchair bound young men etc etc as any other gang.
So don't even expect other LA gangs especially rivals to even care or celebrate a "Nipsey Day"
They got thier own loved ones and hood stars to celebrate and the grief from past bloodshed can be unforgivable.
Just because Nipsey made solid positive music doesn't over shadow him being from one of the most hated sets on the Westside.
Please don't get being a loved music artist and rival gang member **** twisted.
Aint nobody forgiving and forgetting ****..the damage and is too deep

This just makes me genuinely sad all around to be honest.

Yeah, thing about true gang life is that once you’re in you’re marked for death until death unless you leave town or disappear. Ain’t no way around that and the more successful you are the bigger the props to the shooter. That’s all

Some of yall really don"t understand how this gang **** works....

Nipsey was a rider from Six Owe...he wasn't what we call a "hood ornament"
You simply don't get someone like OG Big U or OG Kietroc behind you just from being from the set and being able to rap.
Both U and K Roc have solid rambo like reputations in 60s.
You simply don't get jumped in with the the whole Hoodsta car....you gotta do more to solidify your name to even get the attention of the members Nipsey had by his side.
60s is only a faction of the whole 40s-100s Hoodsta car they have several clicks from taggers to full out serial killers.
Ill just say this...Nipsey's click aint no taggers.
Also 40s-100s dont all get along....all 60s don't all get along.
Tons of internal killings bullying and robbing.
Not living by the gun and just making music and hustling doesn't earn you the reputation of rider or Loc from da set....
Do I need to say that again??

60s are responsible for just as many fatherless sons, mourning mothers, widows, wheelchair bound young men etc etc as any other gang.
So don't even expect other LA gangs especially rivals to even care or celebrate a "Nipsey Day"
They got thier own loved ones and hood stars to celebrate and the grief from past bloodshed can be unforgivable.
Just because Nipsey made solid positive music doesn't over shadow him being from one of the most hated sets on the Westside.
Please don't get being a loved music artist and rival gang member **** twisted.
Aint nobody forgiving and forgetting ****..the damage and is too deep.

Read the this below as many times as you need to let it sink in.

Karma is real and so is dark energy...I can't participate in the evil of putting other black men in wheelchairs, faces on obituaries and making mothers cry and contributing to fatherless black children...then change my life up and repent make conscious music get rich give back to my hood then live free of all the very evil I put out into the universe and not worry about my own demise of dying by the gun...even if its 10-20 years later.

So what you're saying is...

It doesn't matter how rich or famous or what kind of work anyone's doing...anyone who is legitimately affiliated can and will get got at any given moment?

This is way more than his music though.

Gangs go around killing dudes who bring good back to the hood? He was literally the biggest voice for any type of good change in that **** hole.

If so, then LA might be worse than ever.

Gang warfare is intimate ....rivals know faces.....you grew up with these rivals before it was time to pick a faction.
You know who killed who from 20 years ago.
Nipsey ain't hard to distinguish face wise or build.
This **** is very dark and perversely twisted.
These are mentalities and logic that people kill for

1.Yea Nipsey packed me in a squabble out dat one night in front of my girl..and his homies kicked my front teeth out i still get clowned from the hood for that

2. Nipsey dat tall arab lookin ***** from sissies(no disrespect to any RSC member here) who slid through bussin dat one night...yea it was def him walk and all lil dulow still in da wheelchair from that shooting

3. Yea I got robbed on Slauson dat one night I swear Nipsey was one of them *****z I remember seeing dat S tat on his face imma lay all them fools down watch

4. I let Nipsey hold some weight back in 2004...dat ***** ducked me and treated me chitty when i confronted him about paying me back in 2008 and his homie pulled the strap on me and told me to forget about it or get dropped. Imma get him back one day..he gon pay with blood..money aint enough

So then you get later...

1. Damn Nipsey coming up...yea imma make an example out him watch you don't ever disrespect me
Nipsey think he just gonna get rich and not pay me back? Yea aight

2. Wasn't Nipsey the one who knocked you out that one night and his homies kicked out ya teeth?
You just gon let him come back to the hood and not get touched?

3. Imma wait to he make it real big....owe he just got a Puma deal???
Yea imma make an example out of him I aint letting **** slide.
Man that was a decade ago.
I don't care **** him..he at the height of blowing up??
Yea time to get blown down

Like I said man people aint forgiving or forgetting anything..your enemies will watch you grow and come for you at the peak of success happiness and prosperity regardless of whatever positive stuff you on NOW

Last edited:
I see my FB full of people coming out with the conspiracy theories in regards to Nips involvement with the AIDS documentary. Say what you want but NT stays dropping knowledge. Appreciate all those who have dropped knowledge in the thread.

Would be dope that after all the mourning, people would really honor dudes legacy. Not by just playing his music and cool tweets but by pouring into his projects. If some of these artist would invest in his stem program to grow it and complete and launch the other businesses he had pending, ( have a portion of proceeds go to his fam ) that would be super dope.

Gang warfare is intimate ....rivals know faces.....you grew up with these rivals before it was time to pick a faction.
You know who killed who from 20 years ago.
Nipsey ain't hard to distinguish face wise or build.
This **** is very dark and perversely twisted.
These are mentalities and logic that people kill for

1.Yea Nipsey packed me in a squabble out dat one night in front of my girl..and his homies kicked my front teeth out i still get clowned from the hood for that

2. Nipsey dat tall arab lookin ***** from sissies who slid through bussin dat one night...yea it was def him walk and all lil dulow still in da wheelchair from that shooting

3. Yea I got robbed on Slauson dat one night I swear Nipsey was one of them *****z I remember seeing dat S tat on his face imma lay all them fools down watch

4. I let Nipsey hold some weight back in 2004...dat ***** ducked me and treated me chitty when i confronted him about paying me back in 2008 and his homie pulled the strap on me and told me to forget about it or get dropped. Imma get him back one day..he gon pay with blood..money aint enough

So then you get later...

1. Damn Nipsey coming up...yea imma make an example out him watch you don't ever disrespect me
Nipsey think he just gonna get rich and not pay me back? Yea aight

2. Wasn't Nipsey the one who knocked you out that one night and his homies kicked out ya teeth?
You just gon let him come back to the hood and not get touched?

3. Imma wait to he make it real big....owe he just got a Puma deal???
Yea imma make an example out of him I aint letting **** slide.
Man that was a decade ago.
I don't care **** him..he at the height of blowing up??
Yea time to get blown down

Like I said man people aint forgiving or forgetting anything..your enemies will watch you grow and come for you at the peak of success happiness and prosperity regardless of whatever positive stuff you on NOW

Everything catches up to you one way or another. And if it doesn't it's probably because you got lucky. The mob, the #metoo movement, the college application scandal, or this sh*t. Small world. Most people have to pay the piper eventually.

Took an uber around Christmas and some Asian chick picked me up and we started chopping it up. She was living out the car she was driving. Said she dipped from LA because she was marked as part of some gang but also cultural sh*t. Don't know if she was Cambodian or Korean or what.

I’m not jumping too far out there but no I don’t think a ragtag gang member killed nipsey

5 shots to the torso and 1 to the head is some super precise sh*t

if anything it could’ve been used to incite new gang violence

nipsey ain’t hard to find

he could’ve been hit

I had to get off social media. All the conspiracy theories being thrown around and super "woke" individuals pushing their own agendas was just pissing me off more. Sick of all these social media activists running with these bs narratives and shooting bail by trying to blame the "govt".

This is why I never criticize athletes, actors, rappers or any celebrity from the hood for that matter if they decided to leave and never come back. Misery loves company and no matter what you do if you're affiliated it's going to be someone out there that don't like you. It's not worth it, get the bag get your family out, and don't look back.

Exactly the vids that these sites need to be banning and taking down. The hell is that up for?

This. I keep hoping I don't come across it as I scroll through social media. Don't ever want to see anyone like that, let alone watch it. I can't bring myself to watch that type of stuff. Feel like it brings bad karma, and more importantly, it's just wrong plain and simple. I never really got into Nipsey's music, I paid more attention to what he did socially. RIP Nip.

Everything catches up to you one way or another. And if it doesn't it's probably because you got lucky. The mob, the #metoo movement, the college application scandal, or this sh*t. Small world. Most people have to pay the piper eventually.

Yup...OG Sinister was killed decades later when he finally got his life together and just wanted to live for God and his kids.
He was a known psycho back then on the Eastside him and his brother Big Evil took the banging very seriously and are responsible for serial killer level of deaths of crip rivals.
Tim ended up getting killed by his own hood and Big Evil still serving life I think.
This **** hurt man...these were two very bright intelligent brothers who were raised by hard working black parents...
they both got turned out by the violent loss of their childhood friends by rival Crips and were warped into revenge killers to the extreme.
So much hidden talent and gifted blacks in the streets of LA man...:smh:
https://homicide.latimes.com/post/timothy-johnson/

A-349619-1483173752-9253.jpeg.jpg

This is his older brother Big Evil
big+evil

How would you feel if your sweet children are so mentally damaged and warped from street violence that they drop their birth name identities and take on such dark nicknames
such as Sinister and Big Evil??
Our people are hurt man....PTSD and mental dysfunction been real in the black community.
These are just one of thousandths of stories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom