RIP Nipsey Hussle

The other thing that screams is how the employees didn't bother chasing after the shooter.

Maybe the people who are with Nip arent strapped at all times, i really dont know, but this is what stands out to me the most. No one chased him. No one did anything. That alleyway just smells trouble.

Couple of innocent bystanders or tourists ran in random directions thats about it.

So he shot him, walked away and shot him a few more times? It’s hard to see cause it’s so small.

****in sad as hell. All cause you got your feelings hurt.

Or dude was crazy unstable and was probably gonna do some ish like this again to whoever he felt “wronged” him. And nipsey just happened to be that guy

My thing is how are you unstable after youi've made the choice to rat? You know that is the ultimate sin for street cats so when someone calls you on it how and whyh would you be surprised?

Hopefully these conspiracy theorists can go back under the rock they came from.

RIP Nip

Also dont post that vid here take it to the PM's you cant unsee that once done and frankly it aint worth it.

ninjahood ninjahood you wack for posting that in here

I just hope his family can hang on to the lot. When I go to the council meetings it's nothing but outside interests wanting to bring starbucks and take over the Ralphs lot on slauson and crenshaw.

Lotta street cats don't learn til it's too late all that turf they fighting over is owned by other folks. They will let drugs and gangs run those areas down price wise and scoop them up for pennies on the dollar.

It should be common sense to these dudes the power in ownership.

Whenever you wanna do something for the community this is what those zoning committees and council meetings have in their mind about young black ownership/entrepreneurship.
The people there you from don't want to see you have nothing yet robbing themselves at the same time.
Viscous cycle.
10 years from now all the hood apots will disappear and the only thing these ignorant fools will have to rember the streets is tattoos, bullet wounds and stories.

The new city lights and development will shine so bright the new tenants will wish the streets life ppl annihilated themselves much sooner.

All so Brad and his friends can grab a beer and walk to the football game in peace.

If I'm following this right, he got into an altercation with the guy and he killed him in retaliation like Pac?

Back
Top Bottom