RIP Sherman Hemsley

We truly lost a legend. People will talk about George Jefferson 100 years from now. He was in his 30's on The Jefferson's. That blew my mind when I found that out. Amen was my show too. Iconic. RIP Mr. Hemsley

RIP
tired.gif

R.I.P. The Jeffersons was one of my favorite shows growing up. I hope they have a marathon of the Jeffersons as a tribute to Hemsley.

Show never gets old for me.

Him on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as judge Robertson was very funny. Rest in peace.

Him on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as judge Robertson was very funny. Rest in peace.

That was pure comedy :lol:

"Oh wake up, knucklehead. You're in the big leagues now. I may be old, I may be senile, and I haven't been able to find my car for the past half hour, but I can beat you in a political campaign any day. You're dead meat, "Tiny""

That was pure comedy :lol:
"Oh wake up, knucklehead. You're in the big leagues now. I may be old, I may be senile, and I haven't been able to find my car for the past half hour, but I can beat you in a political campaign any day. You're dead meat, "Tiny""

He did Vivian dirty. "You've Aged :x" :rofl:

I just read that he was never married and didn't have any kids. That's pretty rare.

Sad to see him go.

RIP. Not only did he make me laugh, he motivated me to work hard and move on up and taught me not to take crap from anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom