RIP Technics 1200s...

Heard through a friend that Panasonic is disontinuing the staple of the DJ.....
(which is prolly not the staple any longer)....

I'm not a DJ by any means, but I own 2 12s and lots of vinyl.....

"sad to know that you're leaving".....[emoji]169[/emoji] Gregory Isaacs

Heard through a friend that Panasonic is disontinuing the staple of the DJ.....
(which is prolly not the staple any longer)....

I'm not a DJ by any means, but I own 2 12s and lots of vinyl.....

"sad to know that you're leaving".....[emoji]169[/emoji] Gregory Isaacs

First Fat Beats now this. 
tired.gif

The end of an era.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i mean they been making em for how long now? there HAS to be better turntables out there
laugh.gif
The new generation calls it "serrato".....lol
but still need 12's for that ++!*!

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i mean they been making em for how long now? there HAS to be better turntables out there
laugh.gif
The new generation calls it "serrato".....lol
but still need 12's for that ++!*!

serato isnt a turntable...

im pretty sure there are plenty of other tables wit the same features as the technics...

serato isnt a turntable...

im pretty sure there are plenty of other tables wit the same features as the technics...

RIP To Technics AGAIN (thread has been made before)
^Time i've actually heard from SEASONED DJ's (not this Serato/laptop generation) that the Numark TTX is somewhat superior to the 1200.I've used one and the features are stupid on that +%!#.If I can find a used one cheaper than a 1200 (which isn't THAT easy) i'd pull the trigger on it.

^Time i've actually heard from SEASONED DJ's (not this Serato/laptop generation) that the Numark TTX is somewhat superior to the 1200.I've used one and the features are stupid on that +%!#.If I can find a used one cheaper than a 1200 (which isn't THAT easy) i'd pull the trigger on it.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

so technics was technics then they went out of business? then panasonic bought and revived them?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

so technics was technics then they went out of business? then panasonic bought and revived them?

^^
laugh.gif
Huh?
This is the second time this topic has been posted...
Just giving a second RIP shout out (that's why I said "AGAIN" in the post you quoted).

^^
laugh.gif
Huh?
This is the second time this topic has been posted...
Just giving a second RIP shout out (that's why I said "AGAIN" in the post you quoted).

Back
Top Bottom