RIP Tuba Man

man, he always drew my attention when i was going to a sonic's game. he will surely be missed.

thats crazy!! I remember walking by him and listening to him after sonic games and mariner games!! I always gave him cash when I walk by too!! RIP!!!

I was shocked to hear about the Tuba Man..

I remember the first time I've seen the Tuba Man about 15 years ago, I thought to myself "what a bum". But as I went to many sports games overthe years, I really started to appreciate his passion for music. Now, only his memory will live on..

RIP Tuba Man..

this is seriously ridiculous. I've always took noticed of this guy going to games and appreciated his enthusiasm. it makes me more sad to actually readthis story and now know why he did what he did. to hear that his life had to end b/c of a senseless act of violence sickens me. i pray that they catch the restof these low lifes and put them away for good. seattle gang violence is getting out of hand. RIP Tuba man....

I'm not from Seattle but I have been to a few M's games up there and saw this dude. This is a terrible thing to hear, just like any other random act ofviolence, I hope they catch all these %#$%$!@.

RIP Seattle's Tuba Man

Back
Top Bottom