Rob Dyrdek vs Daniel Tosh

I always wondered how Daniel Tosh felt about Dyrdek's show being so similar to his but this is funny. Of course Tosh is definitely not the first guy to have a video clip show but apparently these dudes have twitter beef. 

10m daniel tosh 

Talk Soup, now The Soup was the original though.  Seems like everything else branched off of that.  There's Tosh's show, there was one on G4, there's one on the Playboy Channel, and one hosted by Topenga from Boy Meets World.  I thought they were by all the same people, i'm probably wrong.

Dyrdek has been getting steadily less funny to me every time I see him on TV

Originally Posted by shogun

Talk Soup, now The Soup was the original though.  Seems like everything else branched off of that.  There's Tosh's show, there was one on G4, there's one on the Playboy Channel, and one hosted by Topenga from Boy Meets World.  I thought they were by all the same people, i'm probably wrong.

E's the soup, the style network one, and g4's web soup were all owned by NBC universal, now owned by comcast, so they are owned by the same company. 
The concept is not new at all. Tosh's demo seems to be the group that likes vulagr humor, where as Rob's isnt that bad. 

A dude I know grew up with Drydek.  He always sounded like a little girl to me.

Tosh is a natural comedian, I don't understand why they would give the exact same show for Rob.

T0sh's show has its moment's but I am fond of him as a comedian, his stand ups are full of lulz.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Rob D. should be ahamed of himself for that blatant rip off of Tosh.0

roll.gif

I heard about the shots fired on Tosh.0 towards the Fantasy Factory last night, but I didn't watch it.

I want to see how this will turn out though.

that white broad ruins robs show i dont know if i wanna have sex or slap her

Tosh.0 has some episodes that are hilarious, he's always clowning on people and people are extra sensitive(it's offensive).. but Dyrdek hasn't been funny since Rob & Big but that was all big black that made that show

Back
Top Bottom