Rob Dyrdek vs Daniel Tosh

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Tosh.0 hardly writes his own stuff...

Rob is funny without being offensive.

true. Im not sure why people dont see this. Tosh shows his writing staff all the time. As rob said, hes not a comedian. 
Also I love fantasy factory. But my patience has grown thin with Chanel

Originally Posted by shogun

Talk Soup, now The Soup was the original though.  Seems like everything else branched off of that.  There's Tosh's show, there was one on G4, there's one on the Playboy Channel, and one hosted by Topenga from Boy Meets World.  I thought they were by all the same people, i'm probably wrong.

i hate both shows equally
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Talk Soup, now The Soup was the original though.  Seems like everything else branched off of that.  There's Tosh's show, there was one on G4, there's one on the Playboy Channel, and one hosted by Topenga from Boy Meets World.  I thought they were by all the same people, i'm probably wrong.

couldnt think of the show this weekend...thx

edit: the girl thats on drydek's show has the worst laugh i have heard in a long time....

I used to find Tosh funny but all the dude on dude stuff has gone overboard. Rob is just a cool dude and I cant blame him for doing a show and making tons of money even though its corny.

People seem to be turning on Chanel quick 
laugh.gif
I think Big Cat is pretty funny.

Yo, anyone else remember Web Junk 20? That was the first one I remember having the format with web clips and all.  

I bring that up because of the comments about Tosh not writing the material. Web Junk was funny with Patrice Oneal and was the complete opposite of funny when Jim Breuer took over and it's not like the format changed or anything. Not that I'm saying Tosh is amazing but he's a decent entertainer and I think it goes to show that not everyone could do what he does. Rob's not funny and I think he wore out his welcome a long time ago. Tosh.0 wasn't necessarily the first of its kind, but it's obvious Ridiculousness was trying to piggyback off the success of Tosh.0, for what it's worth.

since these shows are following the lines of showing "personal" videos, wouldnt that make Americas Funniest Home Video the OG??

Guess I'm in the minority that find ridiculousness amusing. Tosh.0 not so much.

"I'm a glass half-full guy, New Orleans gets flooded I say to myself if any city in this country needed a bath it was New Orleans." -Tosh

Didn't even chuckle.

^^That's an example of his awkward jokes, to me tosh.0 is just straight up vulgar humor that's not all that funny but also awkward watching it, he came to my school last year and I went to see if it's different live but it's not....Ridiculousness isn't really that funny either though....just watch the fail compilations on youtube

Originally Posted by Carver

Tosh.0 has some episodes that are hilarious, he's always clowning on people and people are extra sensitive(it's offensive).. but Dyrdek hasn't been funny since Rob & Big but that was all big black that made that show

This

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

^^That's an example of his awkward jokes, to me tosh.0 is just straight up vulgar humor that's not all that funny but also awkward watching it, he came to my school last year and I went to see if it's different live but it's not....Ridiculousness isn't really that funny either though....just watch the fail compilations on youtube

I think that's part of the appeal for me of Ridiculousness. I don't care about the random Tosh skits and his jokes that take too long after the clip. I rather sit back on the couch and put up with Rob's quips and then just watch clip after clip.

Originally Posted by color me green

Tosh.0 has some episodes that are hilarious, he's always clowning on people and people are extra sensitive(it's offensive).. but Dyrdek hasn't been funny since Rob & Big but that was all big black that made that show

This
Fantasy Factory is hit and miss.
But about this ether that Tosh dropped. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares if Tosh has a writing staff? Just about everyone does. Tosh did standup before the show that was funnier than the show. 

rob fell off after rob and big. now he is just a tool. drama is cooler.
tosh.0 does its job. vulger and offensive. i would rather watch tosh.0 any day of the week

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by color me green

This
Fantasy Factory is hit and miss.
But about this ether that Tosh dropped. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares if Tosh has a writing staff? Just about everyone does. Tosh did standup before the show that was funnier than the show. 
How do you hit AND miss? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom