Rob Dyrdek vs Daniel Tosh

roll.gif

Both these shows are more (or should be ) about the clips they show.
I personally never found tosh funny but to me he reminds of (can't think of his name the other non funny comedian that has to much hype , did that movie with jessica alba)
Rob like he said isn't a comedian, he just quirky and thats what works for him.. his shows have never been Comedy shows. just entertainment reality shows.

Jersey shore isn't a comedy but you can't help but to laugh at the tom foolery that goes on in that mess...

I don't like Tosh's racist jokes that aren't even jokes, just lame stereotypes. He always comes off as a rich white high school lacrosse jerk or something when he does that haha

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I don't like Tosh's racist jokes that aren't even jokes, just lame stereotypes. He always comes off as a rich white high school lacrosse jerk or something when he does that haha

the irony 

I don't think Rob's funny at all, but Tosh used to be hilarious.

Then he just got way too ayo, the same time his jokes started fallin off.
30t6p3b.gif

i dont understand the hate with tosh...dude is hilarious and if it offends you then watch some Jeff Dunham puppet bs (I know i will probably catch hate for that since majority love him). Tosh has become more vulgar recently but i still lol. Comedy can't be taken to seriously.

I don't take any offense to any of Tosh's jokes. It just seems like he is trying to be offensive just to get a cheap laugh. He's like a whispering Dane Cook to me.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

A dude I know grew up with Drydek.  He always sounded like a little girl to me.

Word?..What's dude's name?..I live in Kettering and I'm right around the corner from the DC/Dyrdek skate plaza and his parents house..My cousin's an Xray tech and works with Pat..

I haven't watched robs show and I dont really know why he's even doin it. oh and daniel tosh is not funny at all

Tosh is one of the dudes I just wanna punch...
along w them LMFAO dudes.  shrugs.

rob and big is TV gold.  dont care for his clip show tho.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Patrice Oneal did it best anyways before all of them.

Yooo, Web Junk 20 use to be hilarious when Patrice Oneal was the host. R.I.P. 
tired.gif

I hope you did that on purpose. If not...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I hope you did that on purpose. If not...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
glad my sense of humor didnt go over too many peoples heads lol

Tosh is funny but yeah like he said the samestereo type jokes and such get old after a while

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Patrice Oneal did it best anyways before all of them.

Yooo, Web Junk 20 use to be hilarious when Patrice Oneal was the host. R.I.P. 
tired.gif
that show made Patrice one of my all-time fav's 
pimp.gif

R.I.P. 

tosh.0 doe

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Tosh is a natural comedian, I don't understand why they would give the exact same show for Rob.

T0sh's show has its moment's but I am fond of him as a comedian, his stand ups are full of lulz.

man... this cat be having me ROLLING on his stand up
"they say money cant buy happiness. money can buy a wave runner.... try to frown on a waverunner."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom