Robber Forgets to Put On Mask Until Halfway Through Robbery

[h2]Robber Forgets to Put On Mask Until Halfway Through Robbery[/h2]
  • 1/15/10 at 3:02 PM

A lot of people think that armed robbery is easy, that you just go into some place waving a gun around and say, "Gimme all your money." Butactually, there's a lot of detail involved. A lot of moving parts and stuff you gotta remember. For instance, it's best to not only make sure youpurchase and wear a black ski mask so that the person you are robbing and/or their security cameras don't capture your face and later splash it all overthe Internet, you also have to remember to pull it down over your face at the time of the robbery. "No kidding," you might say to yourself,"that's pretty obvious," but ask this guy who robbed a deli in Kew Gardens and he will tell you it's not that easy. Wearing a maskwhile you're robbing is like talking to someone and wearing sunglasses - how do you know you're really connecting with them with a big woollymask over your face? You try it - then you've earned the right to call this guy stupid.

Read more: Robber Forgets to Put On Mask Until Halfway ThroughRobbery -- Daily Intel http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/01/robber_forgets_to_put_on_mask.html#ixzz0ciR7LcnA

Robber Forgets To Put On Mask Until Halfway Through Robbery

Posted to New York Magazine by JPress on January 15, 2010

Click to Play | View Details

roll.gif

but you're still an idiot for calling Drake the greatest lyricist.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

roll.gif

lol you stalkin me!! I said that imo he may be one of the best lyricist i've ever heard. Did nobody see the difference between those twostatements? One's fairly vague and my opinion, and one is stating a definitive fact.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

roll.gif

lol you stalkin me!! I said that imo he may be one of the best lyricist i've ever heard. Did nobody see the difference between those two statements? One's fairly vague and my opinion, and one is stating a definitive fact.
indifferent.gif

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

roll.gif

lol you stalkin me!! I said that imo he may be one of the best lyricist i've ever heard. Did nobody see the difference between those two statements? One's fairly vague and my opinion, and one is stating a definitive fact.

Your opinion is so far off that its not even valid.
He will never come close to even being one of the greatest lyricist.

Go expand your music library.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

roll.gif

not to get away from the point of this thread but you can't say that he's just starting out

people would have said the same about Pac and Big, Nas is the only artist that came out and established himself from Day 1

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

roll.gif

LOL an opinion is far off?? I've never heard somebody say that before. Opinions aren't wrong or right, they are just different. Don't argue yoursby saying mine is wrong, that's ******ed. How can you debate what I like?

I have over 15,000 songs in my itunes if that matters. People on NT love to preach. Anyway, back to this clown who forgot to put his mask on...

Back
Top Bottom