ROBLOX.... WHY!?!?

Grown n sexy NTers.......

Im just realizing this is a bigger deal then I thought.

Do your kids play and how much money is this costing you?

Every Friday for the past year I've been spending $20 each on my two girls.

What is this game!?!

My nephew used to always be on or even worse they get on YouTube and twitch and watxh other people play. He never wanted allowance or real money or things, just Roblox gift cards for in game purchases, shoes for his avatar, extra lives, etc. You would have to specify Mf what do you want me to buy you thats exists in the real world.

Now hes in Fortnite heavy though

it's like a virtual world that has a bunch of games
people are able to create their own games and share
got young cousins who are always on it
company just recently went public

Damn!

My nephew use to play this and my niece does. My sister's aint wasting money on that **** though so they playing with the bare minimum.

My younger brother and his friends manage a game together on that platform for the last few years. The amount of money kids get their parents to pay is a ludicrous amount lol

it's like a virtual world that has a bunch of games
people are able to create their own games and share
got young cousins who are always on it
company just recently went public

you know the ticker for the stock

All three of my children (11, 8, & 6) play it and I can see why. It’s like a Mincraft/Fortnite/Adventure mashup simulator.

They get money from my wife and I once a month, so that’s when they re-up their robucks. You can buy gear, items, pets for you character.

It’s pretty fun, but Piggy/Puppet got me shook 😱

Grown n sexy NTers.......

Im just realizing this is a bigger deal then I thought.

Do your kids play and how much money is this costing you?

Every Friday for the past year I've been spending $20 each on my two girls.

What is this game!?!
Kids luv it...My daughter always on it and that’s what my cuz lil girl was playing too when he called me today :lol: ....It’s always something that got a hold of the youngins

My son used to play like crazy a few weeks ago but I have since deleted the game completely

( there are chat boxes, in a particular game it was full of child predators)
I got him onto Minecraft now

Kids getting used to playing video games where they buy cryptocurrency and NFT.

I mean, is it really any different than asking your parents for $10 to go to the arcade when we was growing up?

Back
Top Bottom