RoboCop (Movie Thread) FEB 7, 2014 - Trailer pg 5

bruh I remember watching Robocop as a kid, and then a few yrs ago re watched the OG and couldnt believe how brutal it was, cant believe my parents let me watch it.

Mannnn.....I said the exact same thing. My Godfather from New York would always send copies on movies on blank VHS tapes. I remember getting one with 2 movies.

The first half of the tape was The Little Mermaid, and the second one was RoboCop.

Looking back, how does a person put two COMPLETELY different movies on one tape for a 4-5 year old?

But I LOVED RoboCop. The new suit looks cool but they should have made it titanium like the OG suit.

People complaining about remakes should realize Hollywood has been remaking movies FOREVER. Movies from the 30s were re-released in color later in the 50s and 60s, or completely remade with a new cast. 

And it's not as if studios make sequels and remakes/reboots just for kicks.. THEY SELL TICKETS. Don't like it? Don't see them and support independent movies or watch lesser hyped and marketed movies that come out all the time. 

bruh I remember watching Robocop as a kid, and then a few yrs ago re watched the OG and couldnt believe how brutal it was, cant believe my parents let me watch it.

Mannnn.....I said the exact same thing. My Godfather from New York would always send copies on movies on blank VHS tapes. I remember getting one with 2 movies.

The first half of the tape was The Little Mermaid, and the second one was RoboCop.

Looking back, how does a person put two COMPLETELY different movies on one tape for a 4-5 year old?
\
We ALWAYS did that in my family. I was just talking about that recently how I loved watching the first movie being something like The Terminator.. then the second one being Clueless or another movie that doesn't match at all. It made for a nice mix.

not feeling it so far just from that first pic

i'll prob like it more once i see updated and clearer hd pics

the og was a classic. one of my fav movie growing up

for as long as people have been bashing remakes, theyve been blockbusters at the box office. its a love hate thing. hollywood sees and knows that.

but anyways looking forward to this.

Loved Robocop growing-up.  Even had the air-soft Auto 9 back then! No blowback though, which the current version does have!

I have no problems with remakes, as long as they're good. 

Good call on the suit with the Guyver resemblance...

Actually looking forward to this... 

hr_RoboCop_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not the type to complain about reboots, but to remake the R rated movie into a pg-13 is a no go for me

And it is confirmed robocop is PG13 :smh:

Concept art I found, hopefully they add CGI to make it look like this:  

Also hope they blow off Murphy's arm (or leg to switch it up) and have Robocop shoot somebody in the d***.

Last edited:
Only a matter of time before BTTF is remade.
I hope not. 

There are specific movies from the 80's that are fine just the way they are.

I will be pissed if Ferris Bueller or The Breakfast Club is re-made. Add Fast Times at Ridgemont High. No one can touch Phoebe Cates in that film.

I believe Robocop will have multiple suits in the movie similar to Iron Man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom