~~| Roc-A-Fella Co Founder Kareem "Biggs" Burke Arrested on Fed. Drug Charges |~~

biggs-dame.jpg

To call Kareem “Biggs

Didn't he get clipped with plants before?

Biggs was always the money man behind the scenes. Same way Ghost is for the Wu.

Didn't he get clipped with plants before?

Biggs was always the money man behind the scenes. Same way Ghost is for the Wu.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everybody wanna get they BMF on

Right. Because BMF were the first and only cats to do it. C'mon son.

And of course he came out with money after the split. I just don't think you get it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everybody wanna get they BMF on

Right. Because BMF were the first and only cats to do it. C'mon son.

And of course he came out with money after the split. I just don't think you get it.

um.... an 18-month investigation spanning the whole east coast with 50 arrests and all they came up with was $1M and 177 pounds of weed? sounds like a pretty poorly run operation on the Feds part to me...

um.... an 18-month investigation spanning the whole east coast with 50 arrests and all they came up with was $1M and 177 pounds of weed? sounds like a pretty poorly run operation on the Feds part to me...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RZA wasnt the money man for the Wu?...I always pictured Ghost/Rae being the muscle....
Dennis Coles is/or at least was the Executive Producer on every early Wu release. That is Ghost.

So how/why does an admitted criminal who wears a mask to protect his identity become an Executive Producer?

You already know.......

Oh and trust, Ghost is definitely muscle too.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RZA wasnt the money man for the Wu?...I always pictured Ghost/Rae being the muscle....
Dennis Coles is/or at least was the Executive Producer on every early Wu release. That is Ghost.

So how/why does an admitted criminal who wears a mask to protect his identity become an Executive Producer?

You already know.......

Oh and trust, Ghost is definitely muscle too.

Back
Top Bottom