"compared to beans he's wack"

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Posting for the rest of the music forum
"that $!@+%%$ camel"

"dude's the game's biggest hater"

"screw that devil worshiper"

Oh its comin trust me..I hear the wolves coming in a minute

Jay Z this, Jay Z that... Jay Z that, Jay Z this...

smh.gif

.. I brought the flutes this time Guru... DOOOOOOOOOOWHHHHHHHHHHHH, DODA DODA DODA DODA DODA, DUWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............. H.. O.V.A.....

to be honest, this actually might be true but either way 
roll.gif

the camel cannot lose.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jay Z this, Jay Z that... Jay Z that, Jay Z this...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

.. I brought the flutes this time Guru... DOOOOOOOOOOWHHHHHHHHHHHH, DODA DODA DODA DODA DODA, DUWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............. H.. O.V.A.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Posting for the rest of the music forum
"that $!@+%%$ camel"

"dude's the game's biggest hater"

"screw that devil worshiper"

Thanks for saying it for me.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

If you believe he is a mason then please quit life.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why can't he be a mason? WHY IS BEING A FREEMASON A BAD THING?! [/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do I think he worships the devil and reads the Lesser Key of Solomon to summon demons? No [/color]

I don't see how Jay could have anything to do with this. Eventually it's cool to hate, 50 had his time and now the cool thing is to hate him. It's what happens. He's just not popular no more, also sales are getting lower each year. He did decent, not really a flop but wasn't what they were hoping for. Either way, I copped and loved the album. Still gets heavy rotation

So he used his Jedi mindtricks to stop people from buying his music? And you dont have to be in college to join a mason lodge

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom