Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

if only
ohwell.gif

still interested int he line up however. Last year's show in Murrland was dope

Knew it was fake when I saw Wu & ATCQ on the lineup performing those same albums they did last year (or was it two years ago?).

Knew it was fake when I saw Wu & ATCQ on the lineup performing those same albums they did last year (or was it two years ago?).

eek.gif
i wish, that would be +#%@!@% amazing. can't wait to see what the lineup is though, i've been going for a couple years now and look forward to it every year.

eek.gif
i wish, that would be +#%@!@% amazing. can't wait to see what the lineup is though, i've been going for a couple years now and look forward to it every year.

you can almost guess what the lineup will be, just look at the last few years, take three out and add some fillers...

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse

you can almost guess what the lineup will be, just look at the last few years, take three out and add some fillers...

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

andre 3000 said he will never perform again... cant be true

what?! why?
I don't know if this means forever but I assuming he's refferring to this 2006 quote

Andre claims he wouldn't take the stage again, even if a member of the royal family requested he play.

He says, "If the Queen of England called right now and said, 'I want you to come perform Hey Ya! for my son's birthday,' I couldn't do it.

"I have moved on. Period."

Maybe he's moved on again.....back to touring
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

andre 3000 said he will never perform again... cant be true

what?! why?
I don't know if this means forever but I assuming he's refferring to this 2006 quote

Andre claims he wouldn't take the stage again, even if a member of the royal family requested he play.

He says, "If the Queen of England called right now and said, 'I want you to come perform Hey Ya! for my son's birthday,' I couldn't do it.

"I have moved on. Period."

Maybe he's moved on again.....back to touring
frown.gif

Someone would actually go out of their way to make a fake poster like that? What a waste of time, money, and effort
30t6p3b.gif

Someone would actually go out of their way to make a fake poster like that? What a waste of time, money, and effort
30t6p3b.gif

/\ That could have been a project for class. Graphic Designers do **** like that all the time.

/\ That could have been a project for class. Graphic Designers do **** like that all the time.

Back
Top Bottom