Rock the Bells was here?

did anybody know about this?
how did I not know? I mean from what I understand, it wasnt an official tour stop, but more like a Rock the Bells presents: type deal. Slaughterhouse andRaekwon was here AND in Portland the next day, and I wasnt even aware.

Im so disappointed

Yep. Last Friday at Shobox at the Market...I found out about it the day before
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I'm pissed they had that at a small venue like the Market
mad.gif

I was going to make a post about it too a couple weeks back
laugh.gif

but hey the clipse are coming........

Yeah it was at a crappy venue here in Portland too.

For some reason, I really don't like the Roseland but good shows keep coming there.

Originally Posted by dakid23

I was going to make a post about it too a couple weeks back
laugh.gif

but hey the clipse are coming........

really? I saw them a while back at Chop Suey...
if you know when and where, lemme know

Sneaker Pimps - the World's Largest Sneaker Show Feat. Clipse
Showbox at the Market
Seattle, WA
Thu, Sep 10, 2009 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

For some reason, I really don't like the Roseland but good shows keep coming there.

I don't find anything wrong with the Roseland other than the audio mess-ups they had with the microphones... Slum Village ripped it, same with Supernat andSlaughterhouse. Kwe & Hi-Tek, dope as usual. I like when they are in small venues, you have a better feel for the artist and feels a little better whenyou're rocking out to be so close to the action. I was up on the balcony, front and center and I had a damn good time.

Originally Posted by real vip

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

I don't find anything wrong with the Roseland other than the audio mess-ups they had with the microphones... Slum Village ripped it, same with Supernat and Slaughterhouse. Kwe & Hi-Tek, dope as usual. I like when they are in small venues, you have a better feel for the artist and feels a little better when you're rocking out to be so close to the action. I was up on the balcony, front and center and I had a damn good time.
I hear ya man. It's just personal preference I guess. I still goto the Roseland for shows and I'm a huge fan of small venue shows too.

Back
Top Bottom