Rocket fans: Goran Dragic of Kyle Lowry?

Dragic has had a breakout season and proved he can be a starter.
Lowry also started the season off hot, then got injured.

Who do you guys prefer to move foward with?

im not a rockets fan but i like both players. dragic has shown he can light it up and score and bunches, but lowry is a better overall player. the rockets should keep both

Im a big Dragic fan.

When he was with Phoenix....that game against San Antonio a couple years ago....
sick.gif

Based on the way Lowry has been acting, I wouldn't hesitate to move Lowry and give Dragic a deal. You can't say
something like "If the coaching situation doesn't improve, I guess I need to be moved." As much as I've been behind
Lowry, you can't keep a guy like that on the team.

@smoothrick, DEAL

Keep Dragic, trade Lowry. It's the Aaron Brooks situation all over again. Lowry has said some things to the media that a starting PG should not say. I like Dragic's style of play better too. He's a more uptempo PG. He does a good job running fast breaks. Dragic doesn't have the defensive intensity that Lowry has but he makes up for it with his size & superb playmaking ability.

I just hope the Rockets get new uniforms. I think they're the only ones left stuck in the Reebok shiny era.

Warriors got a second round pick with the Rockets name on it for either one of them. Boom.

With the problems Lowry has been apparently having with his coach, they'd probably be better off keeping Dragic.

Remember when Darren Collison filled in and broke out for an injured CP3 and then hit it rich with his contract? I like Goran, but Lowry is proven and has a great contract.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Remember when Darren Collison filled in and broke out for an injured CP3 and then hit it rich with his contract? I like Goran, but Lowry is proven and has a great contract.

This was brought up on ClutchFans, so I'm a bit weary of Dragic   But for whatever reason
I don't think Dragic will simply be content, he seems like the kind of guy that likes to prove himself all the time.

Also there was rumblings about Kyle not being happy with Kevin McHale, if Kyle throws a fit and creates a toxic situation then you have to trade him.
I see Kyle going and Dragic staying.

i dont think you guys are going to be saying this when dragic has an 8-10 million/year contract this summer.

Keep Goran
Get some help to build along with goran. A young player that shows promise.
Trade martin for another sg. Younger.
The rockets would have a nice developing young team.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Keep Dragic and trade Lowry to the Lakers or Knickas. Problem solved

Lowry, Budinger pick 14 for Bynum. Boom doneOrLowry, Martin pick 14 for Amare. Boom done.

^ that Lakers trade would have zero chance of happening...but I would say the Knicks would probably accept that trade just to get out of Amare's contract, get a nice young point guard that plays great D and another scorer to play off Melo. The Knicks would be a waaay better team with that trade.

Back
Top Bottom