Rockets @ Lakers 10/26 vol: come get your rings LA

pimp.gif

Expect a big night from Scola, think he may put in work this year. 

Not sure how we'll look, bit early, we could take an L.  But nobody will care, tonight is Jewelry night at Staples. 
smokin.gif

Post pics from the ceremony in here when they become available. 

pimp.gif

Expect a big night from Scola, think he may put in work this year. 

Not sure how we'll look, bit early, we could take an L.  But nobody will care, tonight is Jewelry night at Staples. 
smokin.gif

Post pics from the ceremony in here when they become available. 

Lets go Lakers!

I don't know what to expect, but hopefully it's the start to another unforgettable season.

Lets go Lakers!

I don't know what to expect, but hopefully it's the start to another unforgettable season.

Hopefully people can have some patience this year, and not live and die with every LA win or loss.

$#!+ who am i kidding, this is NT 
laugh.gif

Hopefully people can have some patience this year, and not live and die with every LA win or loss.

$#!+ who am i kidding, this is NT 
laugh.gif

This will be the year Kobe begins major decline 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Houston by 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This will be the year Kobe begins major decline 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Houston by 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally the season starts...it has been a while. The Lakers have not played well in the preseason but they never do. Lakers for the W! I expect a big game from Artest!

Finally the season starts...it has been a while. The Lakers have not played well in the preseason but they never do. Lakers for the W! I expect a big game from Artest!

Houston always comes with it.

If Lakers take it easy after the ring ceremony, I see a double digit win by Houston.

Hope that's not the case.

Houston always comes with it.

If Lakers take it easy after the ring ceremony, I see a double digit win by Houston.

Hope that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom