Rockets @ Lakers Game 5 Thread - 5/12 - 7:30 PST

Goldmember wrote:

Why do you even care man, like you're guilty of something .. correct me if wrong but i dont see anyone saying " Where all the haters AKA rockets fans ? "

I dont even have a problem with most of the rockets fans here..

It's mostly the lebron stans and people who just genuinely hate Kobe that causing all the insanity here if the Lakers lose..
laugh.gif

Chill.

So true, its good to hear a voice of reason amongst the madness...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Back from the game tonight...

The staples crowd was amazingly amped. I was glad to see the team finally show that "killer instinct". Staples was straight up doing "the wave" during the 4th not even caring about the game. "We want Mbenga!" chants were going all through the 4th as well. Tonight was so
pimp.gif
a big #$%# you to everyone who jumped off the bandwagon last game.
sup homie! when's the next presale for WCF?

With the win tonight the next on sale should be announced tomorrow.
you were right. i finally got my presale code today. dont know why i didnt get it for the previous rounds but w/e. hopefully i can cop some tix.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

That was just to ease up the tension.

I was simply being sarcastic, just like you said you were
happy.gif

But no seriously, we should definitely hang out!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

if you can get plane ticket here to the bay we can hit up a bar and watch our boy pacquiao while you got your sasha vujacic jersey on
roll.gif
...but i wouldnt mind taking a vacation to hawaii brah
pimp.gif

Well December does sound like a good time
wink.gif

Yo... how come you don't do the "L" capital letter thing anymore? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?
nerd.gif

happy.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

if you can get plane ticket here to the bay we can hit up a bar and watch our boy pacquiao while you got your sasha vujacic jersey on
roll.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Yo... how come you don't do the "L" capital letter thing anymore? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?
nerd.gif
nahh thats me
laugh.gif
...ehh i just kinda got tired of ppl askingme why i do it after ive answered it soo many times...maybe you can hook it up with the wahine's brah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ And those same people with those work, school, finals responsibilities somehow find a way to make their presence known in a Lakers loss, and they make their presence known repeatedly, often, and without fail.

But then when the Lakers win, especially in blowout fashion... *crickets*... it's off to those finals, off to work, and off to other responsibilities.

[church lady] Isn't that special? [/church lady]

laugh.gif
You do realize a lot of the bickering done after a lakers lost is cause lakers fans/people defending their teams by saying kobe didnt do this this, fisher sucks, where is bynum, odom being a scrotum, we lost by 20 because "we didnt expect this", or we lost cause we needed a wake up call(refeering to both lakers lost at HOME in game 1 and lakers lost WITHOUT yao ming).
and alot of these kobe/lakers haters do come out of the woodworks to celebrate and rub it in. But what do you expect. You guys are the lakers, a lot of people hate on you just cause.

But as rockets FANS. (dont get us twisted as haters)
Well, when we lose, we take up the facts, that rockets didnt have yao, mutombo, tmac, no center, ron still is missing his shots, and aaron brooks got shut down in L.A. Hm, nothing much to defend is there? We take it as it is.

On to Game 6.
Why do you even care man, like you're guilty of something .. correct me if wrong but i dont see anyone saying " Where all the haters AKA rockets fans ? "

I dont even have a problem with most of the rockets fans here..

It's mostly the lebron stans and people who just genuinely hate Kobe that causing all the insanity here if the Lakers lose..
laugh.gif

Chill.
lol... basically.

happy.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif
nahh thats me
laugh.gif
...ehh i just kinda got tired of ppl asking me why i do it after ive answered it soo many times...maybe you can hook it up with the wahine's brah
pimp.gif

Well i'm afraid if you hooked up with any of the island wahines, I don't think you'll ever go back to the Bay!
laugh.gif

I gotta show love for them Bay Area broads too though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom