~+~+~+~+ROCKIE FRESH THREAD+~+~+~+~

ilikebigbutts

Banned
NEWEST MEMBER OF MMG---CHICAGO STAND UP

GET INTUNE

LIL HOMIE GOT BAR$

Last edited:
ross knew what he was doin---rockie has the marketability right now. highschool cats(the ones on this board especially) can relate to his music. fams sneaker game even trumps wales lowkey

Scratching my head on this signing but I guess Ross knows what hes doing. Tried listening to that 88 tape and it was boring imo but I may give it another spin. I agree Nipsey signing to MMG wouldve been a good look.

Nipsey doesn't fit what MMG has going on IMO, Dom Kennedy w/ MMG > Nipsey

Rockie Fresh been grinding for awhile, remember the first time I saw him perform opening up for Lil B.

Now look where he is & where Based God is...

You A Lie gets constant spins from me & his verse on Bag Of Money Remix >

when he opened up for meek mill recently he did some new songs produced by MMGs in house producers---they were bangers

Some footage I caught at Rockie Fresh' Virginia show. Only heard the "You A Lie Remix" joint before going to the show, pretty impressed. Especially with the "So Long" track in the vid. Young bul seemed too cool for school and when he jumped in the crowd to turn up, his peoples grabbed him up real quick. Couple hungry cats in the crowd for those 3 gold pieces. Only reason I went to the show was because my brother Louie Valles performed as well, but I'm def. tryna see what he wants to bring to the culture.

Back
Top Bottom