Rodney Stuckey = {()}

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yall really think Stuckey is the future of that franchise?
laugh.gif

once i read what dude posted i knew u would be in this thread talking about it
laugh.gif

Stuckey should give up that 3 to Allen Iverson. That's like MJ going to the Wizards and some youngin said I'm keeping 23...please! Stuckey needs torock 1 or 8.

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Im checking in to show support for the trade. Our back court might not be as good. If AI cant deliver the ball it's going to hurt us. Is Stuckey going to play as much? Although we'll miss CB I felt he could step and scored more than he has.

And what does this open up DWade or LB23

He's a combo guard....how many times we gota go down that road..

not saying he won't be good...but for 'the guy' of a franchise...no.

Don't mind Allen...There's just certain players in the L that he hates....Stuck is one...

Melo is another

nerd.gif

Clutchshooter:
laugh.gif
at people goin nuts because it might be 23.

'he's wearing 3: 'nah pass'

'i mean 23: 'im gonna frame it!!!!!!'
roll.gif

because the very number 23 itself is soooooo special right?

"noooooo it's what it meeeeaaaaannnss. it's magical!!!!!"

and numbers arent actually just intended for easy differentiation between players for refs correct?
laugh.gif

hypebeasting in full force.
Almost every time you post something critical, I feel better about myself, because I tend to take things too literally. I try to be more abstract,to loosen up and what not. Then I see you make a reply like that one and I feel better knowing that no matter how literal I take things, there's at leastone other person on the board less abstract and more literal (read: 'no fun') than me.

laugh.gif

Dude, if someone even THOUGHT about wearing #32 for the Lakers, I'd riot.
laugh.gif
Nevermind that it's retired; no one should even think it.

No, it's not just a number.

#23 is no longer just a number in basketball.

Sorry.

It's just not.

It's not mystical, magical, or anything foolish... but it does have a more significant meaning than just being a 2 and a 3.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Clutchshooter:
laugh.gif
at people goin nuts because it might be 23.

'he's wearing 3: 'nah pass'

'i mean 23: 'im gonna frame it!!!!!!'
roll.gif

because the very number 23 itself is soooooo special right?

"noooooo it's what it meeeeaaaaannnss. it's magical!!!!!"

and numbers arent actually just intended for easy differentiation between players for refs correct?
laugh.gif

hypebeasting in full force.
Almost every time you post something critical, I feel better about myself, because I tend to take things too literally. I try to be more abstract, to loosen up and what not. Then I see you make a reply like that one and I feel better knowing that no matter how literal I take things, there's at least one other person on the board less abstract and more literal (read: 'no fun') than me.

laugh.gif

Dude, if someone even THOUGHT about wearing #32 for the Lakers, I'd riot.
laugh.gif
Nevermind that it's retired; no one should even think it.

No, it's not just a number.

#23 is no longer just a number in basketball.

Sorry.

It's just not.

It's not mystical, magical, or anything foolish... but it does have a more significant meaning than just being a 2 and a 3.

Jesus H. Christ....you two should just go spoon somewhere.

Iverson is the REASON Stuckey is wearing number three anyway. He made that number popular. Nobody was rocking number three
like that before Iverson. Out of respect he needs to give that number up. You know Iverson is going to pay him. Besides, Iverson might not be there for long,Stuckey can get the number back when/if he leaves.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Iverson is the REASON Stuckey is wearing number three anyway. He made that number popular. Nobody was rocking number three
like that before Iverson. Out of respect he needs to give that number up. You know Iverson is going to pay him. Besides, Iverson might not be there for long, Stuckey can get the number back when/if he leaves.
Exactly. I totally agree with this. To me, its not even THAT serious but its just a respect-type issue...

Wow.. 23? How corny is that? Probably asked some hypebeast he met on the street what number he should wear.

Stuck need to give up that #. AI the reason that he or anyone else is rocking a 3. Just like Jordan had everyone wanting that 23.

Back
Top Bottom