Roger Goodell Unappreciation

When the #%+@ did the NFL get so @@*!@+$ strict.
Pacman Jones didn't do $@$*, his friends did, yet Pac was suspended by Goodell.
Stallworth @@*!@+$ settled w/ the family and the family forgave him, yet goodell comes out saying something like 'Dui's are a serious offense they putthe players and others at risk of death.'
Isn't that obvious, hasn't Stallworth @@*!@+$ learned his lessson already?, he has been a good citizen, he's under house arrest for 2 @@*!@+$ yrs.And he admitted to doing something wrong.
smh.gif
It's not like Stallworth is going to come out and do that again.
I can't even fathom how he's going to deal w/ Vick or Plax.
sick.gif

See the other thread about Stallworth. By comparison to this one, that looks like an intellectually challenging argument.

OP- All the people you named except Stallworth are all one or all of the following IDIOTS/D-BAGS/SOCIOPATHS. If there was no consequences for studpiditythe league would fall apart
Edit: just realized your s/n
ohwell.gif
how canyou be a huge Jerry Rice fan and defend Pacman Jones? He is the definition of STUPID

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

When the #%+@ did the NFL get so @@*!@+$ strict.
Pacman Jones didn't do $@$*, his friends did, yet Pac was suspended by Goodell.
Stallworth @@*!@+$ settled w/ the family and the family forgave him, yet goodell comes out saying something like 'Dui's are a serious offense they put the players and others at risk of death.'
Isn't that obvious, hasn't Stallworth @@*!@+$ learned his lessson already?, he has been a good citizen, he's under house arrest for 2 @@*!@+$ yrs. And he admitted to doing something wrong.
smh.gif
It's not like Stallworth is going to come out and do that again.
I can't even fathom how he's going to deal w/ Vick or Plax.
sick.gif

You know what they say about assumptions......

80/20 principle... Goodell is a good businessman. He's not in his position to make friends.

Originally Posted by BC2310

OP- All the people you named except Stallworth are all one or all of the following IDIOTS/D-BAGS/SOCIOPATHS. If there was no consequences for studpidity the league would fall apart
Edit: just realized your s/n
ohwell.gif
how can you be a huge Jerry Rice fan and defend Pacman Jones? He is the definition of STUPID
Pacman Jones in Tennessee was a beast.
laugh.gif

i just think that Goodell made a whole case against Pacman based 100% off of speculation.
And that makes Goodell's actions comparable to the Salem Witch trials.

It is a privilege to play in the NFL not a right.

I hate Goddell....dude think he's god almighty but i bet conservatives love him.....dude probably stay watching Fox....and YES i'm implying he'sthat type of person

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I hate Goddell....dude think he's god almighty but i bet conservatives love him.....dude probably stay watching Fox....and YES i'm implying he's that type of person
preach
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I hate Goddell....dude think he's god almighty but i bet conservatives love him.....dude probably stay watching Fox....and YES i'm implying he's that type of person
preach
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

None of these players deserve a spot to play. It's a privilege and like any employer, they can fire, suspend, and do what they want when you don'trepresent that company the way they want to get represented. I don't care what neighborhood, background, or w/e you are from. You make millions, adapt toit and act like a professional. You are given an opportunity, now use it and represent your sport the way they want to be represented. Football withoutit's sponsorships is nothing special. What makes football so big financially is the large amount of sponsorships they receive. If players kept doing dumbstuff like this, then they'd lose a lot of them.

Pacman Jones in Tennessee was a beast.
laugh.gif

i just think that Goodell made a whole case against Pacman based 100% off of speculation.
And that makes Goodell's actions comparable to the Salem Witch trials.
I agree that Pacman is extremely talented, as far a 100% speculation
grin.gif
, he is quoted saying he went to a strip club for food.

99% of the NFL are dudes who actually can live normal lives and stay out of trouble.

The other 1% are for Goodell to deal with for the other 99%.

The NFL is a BIZNESS.

I have no problem with most of the suspensions except Matt Jones'. But i think he's doing a good job of trying to clean the league up. I wish he wouldget rid of the no celebration rule though

yet goodell comes out saying something like 'Dui's are a serious offense they put the players and others at risk of death.'

what part of that is untrue?

If you did any of the things that the players you mentioned in this thread did, and were a normal working citizen you'd be fired, not suspended or fined.

Players need to understand that once they play for a professional team in any sport they are held to a higher standard, and they have to make better decisionsoff the field. Its a privilege, not a right to be a professional athlete.

Originally Posted by cubanref

If you did any of the things that the players you mentioned in this thread did, and were a normal working citizen you'd be fired, not suspended or fined.

Players need to understand that once they play for a professional team in any sport they are held to a higher standard, and they have to make better decisions off the field. Its a privilege, not a right to be a professional athlete.

its obvious you don't know about the actual case, it was ruled weather he drunk or not the dude was getting hit anyway....he crossed lanes of traffic likean idiot.....

Back
Top Bottom