ROLL CALL...WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU ATTEND VOL:SPRING SEMESTER '08

already? what major had classes that can get you done in 4 sems?
Haven't been on NT in ages......
I'm a liberal studies major...I always heard of people not being able to graduate because of not being able to add a class. So, what I did was take allthose hard core classes when I got there. After this semester I have my last semester to do what ever I want.
DJBert is right about the "shoe scene" at state...

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

UC Davis.

How do you like it?

I'm thinking of transfering to Davis or Santa Cruz for Fall 09 If Berkeley doesn't take me.

I'm at CCSF.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

GUEss The Only ine here
SAN JOSE CITY

Im actually taking CIS 73 there on Tuesday nights, first time taking classes at SJCC

Originally Posted by jordan723

UCCCSF figure it out
laugh.gif

University of California Community College SF?

Anyways, i go to USC.....aka Sierra College
roll.gif
roll.gif

calpoly slo. suucks over here...thinking about transfering to city college SF then switch to berkeley. slo is just to lame and competitive, more stress thanits worth.

^I use to go there (SAC STATE), transfered right back home. School isn't that bad, just wasn't me.

Originally Posted by Sbdunks

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

UC Davis.

How do you like it?

I'm thinking of transfering to Davis or Santa Cruz for Fall 09 If Berkeley doesn't take me.

I'm at CCSF.
eyes.gif

Eh..nothing special. Pretty boring compared to SF, I'm also from here with tons of friends at CCSF. If you're down to study, I would recommendDavis, if you're more into socializing, I would recommend Santa Cruz. It really depends on what you're looking for since I know people from bothschools and the atmosphere really differs.

contra costa community college. goin to sf state this fall as a junior (i'm 18 btw). ain't much but whatever! =)

Whats good with SF State? I might be going there this fall as a freshman, im from SoCal so I don't really know what to expect

delta college. smh. technically i guess im in my third year but had to stop going for a year and help pay bills. hopefully i can transfer soon. on another noteive only took one class in the main campus. no lie that place is like serramanila at times.i dont even buy my books over there any more. the filipino dudesstart lookin real salty when they look at my shoes while everyone else just give props and keep it moving. i dont even rock anything serious. this was all overa pair of wht/blk ix's from like 01 or 02. hell i dont even dress like a damn hypebeast like most of those cats. dont own one huf hat nor own any shirtfrom some underground label. god i just pray for the day where no one around me gives a damn about sneakers. i could care less about impressing everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom