Ron Artest Agrees To Terms With The Lakers vol: It's a done deal (Full MLE $32 mill for 5 year)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so now the Lakers got two players representing Queens, NYC
if LO signs on yes
embarassed.gif

OHH, i thought he signed already ....damn, how is this going to play out?

I mean DET just had to pay $11MM a year for Ben Gordon and LA gets gifted Artest??

**** Big markets....

And **** fans that don't even live in those big markets.

Pau was giftwrapped, sure.

Ron just took less money.
That idiot said he would play in LA for free
laugh.gif

L.A. didn't have to do anything = GIFTWRAPPED

Ron is that dude for taking less money to play with his friends Kobe and LO and going after a 'ship
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

awesome MLE doesnt count towards the luxury tax, so we get to sign LO too whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

It does. If you are over the cap, and pay another player the MLE...it will go dollar by dollar etc. But teams have the privilege of doing that. And since Lakers have the bird rights of LO, that is why they are able to sign both. Not paying Ariza makes this a lot easier too for the Lakers.

oh ok, thanks... hmmm.. i was misinformed, good looks on clearing that up.. but yea man, please sign lo too...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I mean DET just had to pay $11MM a year for Ben Gordon and LA gets gifted Artest??

**** Big markets....

Damn, never thought about it that way. Lakers have it good.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

No NBA star would ever want to play with Kobe. EVER.
Ron Artest does.

Ron Artest already said before how much he admires Kobe & likes Kobe

So wait why hasnt LO signed yet. If he said hell take a paycut and Ariza is not gonna take the MLE and you wont give him more than the MLE than the next movefor the lakers should be sign LO. And by next move I mean now, not in a few weeks

Originally Posted by 430AM

Kobe is gonna win more CHIPS than MJ... I'm just sayin.

........................................__......................................................
.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Man, next season is going to be crazy. With all these teams loading up, each team feels like they need to make a move to keep up.

Right now,

1. Lakers
2. Tie b/w Orlando, Cleveland
3. Boston
4. Denver, SA (healthy)

If Cleveland can land one more player, I'll put them ahead of Orlando.

laugh.gif
@ bright nikes saying ariza is *%##$*@ replacable all day.

wise choice ron ron, hope Kobe gets another one.
pimp.gif

well, yeah it's not like Mitch is gona win me over as a great GM with things falling into his lap..

but it's not as if another team conformed to LA with this 1 like Memphis did

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by goukiteg

No NBA star would ever want to play with Kobe. EVER.
Ron Artest does.

Ron Artest already said before how much he admires Kobe & likes Kobe
Not sure if you picked up on it or not, but he was being sarcastic.

It was one of many claims made about Kobe.

Sasha- GIFT RECEIPT

please?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

**** Big markets....

Pau was giftwrapped, sure.

Ron just took less money.
That idiot said he would play in LA for free
laugh.gif

L.A. didn't have to do anything = GIFTWRAPPED

quit sounding salty...for all the ridiculous stuff you posted throughout season and playoffs...calm down
tongue.gif

face it no one wants to play for cleveland...sorry its just the way it is...although props if you guys pick up ariza...dudes a gem i love the guy he will workhis butt off
pimp.gif
frown.gif
...see you guys next year

i was kinda hurt we didnt pursue ariza more but i was thinking mitch prob has something in his sleeve...bam artest
pimp.gif

Bynum was never on the level that Ginobili was. I know where you're going with the Bynum thing, he was awesome this year before getting hurt. But, my thingis that dude put up great numbers for HALF OF A SEASON. Ginobili has already established himself as a good player in the POST-SEASON. Bynum hasn't shownthat to me yet. Some people can handle the big stage and bright lights. Case and point, check out Chauncey Billups and his efficiency in the regular seasoncompared to the postseason.

Artest is an upgrade over Ariza, I will never doubt that. But what I'm saying is, you're replacing Ariza, with a better player. Yes, he's a bitolder, but Artest will be good for a while. Thing is, other teams are getting better without losing any major pieces. You improved and made an improvement, aMAJOR improvement? Call me a homer, call me biased, but I don't see it as something major. I'm not saying YOU are in particular, but my post wasn'tdirectly related to you.

The Cavaliers were also on a cake-walk to the Finals before the Magic came and Bron couldn't find any help. Ariza may not go to the Cavs, but unless hewants to get paid, I don't see any other destinations for him. But they got Shaq for Ben Wallace, which is a much more significant upgrade than Artest toAriza is, because Ariza made a bunch of HUGE defensive plays and big shots in the Playoffs. I'm not saying that Artest can't do that, but Ariza madesome damn clutch plays this year, some that altered the momentum of the entire series.

The Spurs will be healthy next year. They have young players they're involving in their grand scheme. Bowen is still relevant, he may not be what he oncewas, but he's still a good player. Manu will be back healthy next year. TP will be strong. Timmy will be strong. Richard Jefferson is going to be hungryagain.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
@ bright nikes saying ariza is *%##$*@ replacable all day.

wise choice ron ron, hope Kobe gets another one.
pimp.gif
I wasn't lying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom