Ron Artest: "Roy is better than kobe AND lebron"

Originally Posted by Kookcle

wvc2sz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

this the same guy who once applied to circuit city when he was in chicago so he could have something to do during summer, and he put jerry krause as a reference. lol
I believe it was so he can get a discount. Either way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by DMan14

this the same guy who once applied to circuit city when he was in chicago so he could have something to do during summer, and he put jerry krause as a reference. lol
I believe it was so he can get a discount. Either way
roll.gif
yea, he said the discounts was a reason to get that job too

Hes the best player Artest has guarded outside some dude from his hood in Queensbridge whos in prison now.

okay I just heard/saw him say it, I can't believe this dude
ron needs to chill the *%*! out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"besides some dude that went to jail in queensbridge, he's the best I played against"

@%$ lol

laugh.gif

Ron is a fool, talking about his locked up boy was the best player hes ever played against

1) roy is the best player he's played against
2) barkley is overrated
3) jordan doesn't want it with him even in his prime

artest is def. doesn't have his brains on at that time

Is Ron related to Mike Tyson? Naw really........ I've never seen another pro athlete say some of the stuff they do and truly believe it in their heart.He's crazy!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Ron Artest is one of the most articulate, well spoken, clear-headed individuals in the NBA....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of my coworkers went to HS with him. I mean he said he was crazy back then too. But man, some of the stuff Ron has done the last 6 years. I mean it getsworst and worst each year. It use to be doing dumb stuff on the court. But now its his talking during interviews too. "Barkley was overrated." Funniest and most ludicrous statement I heard in a while. A 6'4-6'5 PF who dominated his position in the 80s and early to mid 90s is overrated. RIGHT!!!! Elephants can fly too then.
laugh.gif

all he said is Roy is the hardest player he has guarded.....he also said barkley is overrated because of his defense...i think barkley said it himself oninside the nba that he barely played on the defensive end...

and the crap about his boy in jail in QB...i wouldn't doubt it...there is kids in jail that coulda been better then mike...

Ron is that dude

Back
Top Bottom