Ron Artest

Anyone else feel bad for the guy? He gets crapped on by commentors and refs all the time for doing nothing. Sure he might of been a trouble maker in his pastseasons but dude has been perfectly fine w/ the Rockets. Dude is completely misunderstood
smh.gif
Props to him for not exploding yet.

enh, most commentators are just searching for $%*$ to say, whether it be good or bad. I'll refer you to Mike Breen and his Caron Butler story he relivesevery Wizard game he announces.

His reputation will ALWAYS precede anything he will do basketball wise....he will forever be linked to one of the worst moments in NBA history. I don'tthink he's misunderstood...dude is not playing with a full deck. I love what he brings to the table, but he's one unpredictable dude.

you all should have seen the Celtics post game. wouldnt give him credit and on the double foul they said he tried to elbow ray allen in th head
laugh.gif

I was at the game tonight and he was on some Bruce Bowen #*!*. He's a pretty dirty player. He's sneaky with it, he likes to take little shots, gettangled up with people at certain times...just basically tries to get under guys' skin. I have to give him credit, he knows his role is to play lockdown Dand to instigate crap, and he does both really well.

^ You're mad that the Celtics lost. No need to blame Artest for being dirty and what-not.

I'm not mad at all. The Celtics crapped the bed once again and didn't play well enough to win. That doesn't change my opinion on Ron though.I'm not even talking about JUST tonight, I'm saying in general. You know he loves to throw out those little trips and those takedowns when he just gets"tangled up" with people and whatnot.

*appreciated*

Love the dude.

And that final foul to bring him out of the game? Unbelievably incorrect. And the guy Artest 'fouled'? Because of him, Celtics fans should nevercomplan about a dirty player or getting bad calls. We have Fisher as the guy that people say prevents us from complaining; y'all have #34.

I haven't seen the replay yet of the one that Artest fouled out on. But the one when he and Ray got tangled up and went down...that was classic Ron. Icouldn't believe the ref fell for that and called a double foul.

Uhh...already said that I'm not mad.
laugh.gif

And I'm not sure what you being from Boston has to do with anything.

Dude went in the stands and knocked some people out..
laugh.gif
I guess you cangive him props for that
laugh.gif

I dont really feel bad for him, he made his bed now he has to sleep in it. I am a fan of his though

For the record, I don't hate Ron. He does whatever he has to do for his team to win. I'd much rather have him on my team than the guy who WASN'Tin the starting lineup tonight. You know, the guy with the family history of heart failure.

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm not mad at all. The Celtics crapped the bed once again and didn't play well enough to win. That doesn't change my opinion on Ron though. I'm not even talking about JUST tonight, I'm saying in general. You know he loves to throw out those little trips and those takedowns when he just gets "tangled up" with people and whatnot.
9u3w8w.gif

Artest is nuts, but I found it interesting that the Rockets got the win with the virgin on the bench in streets.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Artest is nuts, but I found it interesting that the Rockets got the win with the virgin on the bench in streets.
nerd.gif
What you talkin bout? Yao played last night.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

nerd.gif
ya your right so that only leaves someone else

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm not mad at all. The Celtics crapped the bed once again and didn't play well enough to win. That doesn't change my opinion on Ron though. I'm not even talking about JUST tonight, I'm saying in general. You know he loves to throw out those little trips and those takedowns when he just gets "tangled up" with people and whatnot.
9u3w8w.gif

So does that mean that you're disagreeing or are you just still upset that I called you out a few weeks ago for wishing KG would get "stabbed likePaula Pierce."

Originally Posted by OneTrust

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Well played, ya got me there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom