RON PAUL mature Discussion:

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

from canada...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

ron paul wants us to go back to the gold standard of currency. But almost all economists agree that this would be detrimental to America's economy. 

source

http://www.thabusiness.com/2012/03/changing-back-to-the-gold-standard/
are these the same economists that DIDN'T predict the housing/credit/derivatives bubble (which Ron Paul DID)? i graduated with an econ degree and have worked in finance for almost 8 years...one thing i can tell you - economics is more of a spectator sport than anything. we can't predict anything but sure like to believe we can. we're better at talking about what could happen and what did happen (and not what's going to happen). 
Serious topic though...i think Ron Paul is the only politician in the history of my life that has ever made perfect sense. Sure there's a few things here and there that I disagree with, but for the most part, this seems to be the most down to earth politician I've ever seen. 

He's got my vote. No question about it. 

I wonder if he's got a much stronger vote than the media portrays...they're completely freezing him out but those that believe in him are pretty damn serious about him.

ron paul = too much real life for some cats...if i was him i would've just fibbed a lil on my foreign stances till im in office, then about face.

None of those articles have anything to do with drugs but okay: I thought Ron Paul is for "states' rights?" Isn't the upsurge in prison population also correlated with the establishment of private prison contracts by states? So Ron Paul is going to violate those contracts? Hmm...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

None of those articles have anything to do with drugs but okay: I thought Ron Paul is for "states' rights?" Isn't the upsurge in prison population also correlated with the establishment of private prison contracts by states? So Ron Paul is going to violate those contracts? Hmm...

So he is going to violate state convictions? What happened to states' rights? That seems to me to be a overreach of executive authority. I thought the centralized federal government is the devil incarnate for Ron Paul supporters?

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

ron paul wants us to go back to the gold standard of currency. But almost all economists agree that this would be detrimental to America's economy. 

source

http://www.thabusiness.com/2012/03/changing-back-to-the-gold-standard/
are these the same economists that DIDN'T predict the housing/credit/derivatives bubble (which Ron Paul DID)? i graduated with an econ degree and have worked in finance for almost 8 years...one thing i can tell you - economics is more of a spectator sport than anything. we can't predict anything but sure like to believe we can. we're better at talking about what could happen and what did happen (and not what's going to happen). 
Serious topic though...i think Ron Paul is the only politician in the history of my life that has ever made perfect sense. Sure there's a few things here and there that I disagree with, but for the most part, this seems to be the most down to earth politician I've ever seen. 

He's got my vote. No question about it. 

I wonder if he's got a much stronger vote than the media portrays...they're completely freezing him out but those that believe in him are pretty damn serious about him.
How have you worked in finance for 8 years and still think Ron Paul makes any kind of sense whatsoever?

He's just another shill career politician playing on the naivety and ignorance of the masses.

He's in the business of selling dreams, fairytales, and people can't get enough of it.

I can see the parallels to Obamas "Change" campaign.  Nothings gonna #!%*#*$ change man.

I'm sorry sir but Ron Paul is not some Senzu bean you can just pop into the mouth of the statue of liberty and this country is fixed .Some of his ideas such as welfare,Healthcare are down right racist and eugenicst driven.He wants to make deadly and community crippling substances like heroin and crack legal .As a black person I'm completely wary and suspicious of him no uncle Tom you post will change my views on him at all same as no lie he tells will allow him to coverup the fact he admitted to writing those letters.http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

Nothing is going to change if people keep looking toward one individual as the reason it will change. It always starts with us. Look at how quickly an energized movement like the Tea Party made waves. I don't like those changes but I do like that grassroots activism by an invigorated electorate continues to work.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

How have you worked in finance for 8 years and still think Ron Paul makes any kind of sense whatsoever?

He's just another shill career politician playing on the naivety and ignorance of the masses.

He's in the business of selling dreams, fairytales, and people can't get enough of it.

I can see the parallels to Obamas "Change" campaign.  Nothings gonna #!%*#*$ change man.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

At this point your just spam
so i prove you wrong and u think im spamming?
roll.gif

edit: im just posting the videos for those interested. the things hes talking about are starting to slowly educate the american public on how our government has been run by big business and
because of the irrational fear the government has put into its people, we are starting wars purely for profit margins.
also why are tax dollars going to this?

and China is the largest known user of Opium

Back
Top Bottom